View Single Post in: Kiss...Cheek Interaction- *Update* Testers wanted for EP/base game compatibility

Field Researcher
#39 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aliasthepal
Where would I find that cathair2005?

Okay, the plugin is an interaction called from the personglobals.

There is a default plugin called SocialDownloadTest which does a super duper hug. It has a group of 0x7FB44ED9.

So what you need to do is clone this. You may ask yourself why this doesn't appear on the pie menu in the game. It's because it has two things disabled in the OBJD. Go into OBJD and first change where it says Obj. Type normal to SimType (see pic1).

Now go into RAW data. Go to the category that says Misc then go to is global sim object (see pic2). This has to be changed from 0 to 1 or from 0x0000 to 0x0001.

Now when you run the game, you should have a functioning plugin that allows the super duper hug to appear on the pie menu.

You may ask yourself, how does this relate to my hack. Well this is what I mean by a plugin and you can alter the BHAV to execute your hack. I will guide you through this after I have come home from work. But if you want to try it, the plugin is now "activated" and go can alter the BHAV.
Screenshots