View Single Post in: *WINNERS ANNOUNCED!* Para Anoma - a by-name contest

Inventor
Original Poster
#218 Old 25th May 2009 at 4:55 PM
Now that we know where Sim #3 lives and who they live around, it's time to strike a little closer to home.
Basically, this round is about Sim #3's child/ren. There are no restrictions about the children besides names. the kids can be adopted, or no longer alive, or be aliens. they may have been missing since they were two, or living with their mother, or have been taken away by social security. they may have been killed, or never have been born. they can be twins or triplets or quadruplets. they can be any age, but they must have names with these beginnings, in order:
Ja
Ro
Sh
Me
Dr
Re
Tr

The first child's name has to start with Ja, the next with Ro, the next Sh, the next Me, etc. For example, say you wanted them to have 3 children. The oldest might be Jane, the next Rowen, and the next Shira. You can have an Ja then an Sh, but only if there was a Ro between them at some point... see where I'm going? Any questions, just ask. As usual, minimum 4 sentences, no max. maximum 8 in-post pics, no limit on links. here are the three photos you need:
1. a picture of Sim #3 with all of their children
2. a picture of Sim #3 eating with their oldest child
3. Free shot

NOTE: You may begin, but please don't post your entries until the scores are in. Thanks! :D