View Single Post in: *WINNERS ANNOUNCED!* Para Anoma - a by-name contest

Scholar
#220 Old 25th May 2009 at 7:22 PM
Default BONUS Round - clw8
okay Raindrops - glad you didn't skip it.
I have a question about Round 3.
Ok, for the pictures it ways "a pic of sims 3 with all their children" and "a pic of sims 3 eating with oldest child"......
......Now, what if the kid(s) that sim had were aborted, or unborn, or adopted. I can do a flash back for the first one, and show the birth (if I have it be born, instead of aborted), but what about the other pictures?

-----
-----
Bonus Round
clw8
-----
-----
Hey, I'm Peter Newman, and I just moved to town. I am now living in a small cottage beside Alexis Richardson and her family. I am 36, not married, and I have one daughter; you will meet her later.

I like to do lots of things in life. Building, creating, and outdoorsy type activities are all my favorites, but my true passion in life is caring for my dear, dear daughter.

-----
I am Courtney Newman! I am 11 years old. I never knew my mom, so, it's always been just me and my dad. We have fun together, and I think that I'm going to like the new house we've moved into. There's this girl who lives next door, and she's just a couple years younger than I. I think that we will be good friends, or atleast I hope we will be.

I like to act and sing, and my favorite thing, besides my dad, is my karaoke machine I got for my birthday last year! I wanna be on 'Sim City Idol' when I turn 16, so I haaave to practice.....alot!

-----
Alexis went next door to great her new neighbors. They seem like pretty cool people, she thinks. The little girl, Courtney is a real piece of work though. "That girl has spunk," she told Peter. He just smiled and looked away, half embarrised.

-----
To welcome them to the neighborhood, Alexis, and her soon to be family, the Kingsley's, took the Newman's down to the park. This allowed the adults to have time to chat, whilst the kids warmed up to each other better. Everyone had fun in the end, and the Kingsley's (+Alixis) & the Newman's are pretty certain that they will become the best of neighbors and friends.

-----
-----
clw8

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.