View Single Post in: Updated 10-22: Creative/special recolors for Numenor's wall-window set

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 4:34 PM
Update
updated the prison set - columns for 2 great prison wallpapers, the grey one and a creamy version of the white on (by me). because the catalog is starting to get full, i've prepared a second version: the bars just appear on the standard version, while the wallpapers are seamless only. you could use theme for a hidden exit, too. As columns, they can also support glass roofs for decks (the blue part in the picture is not caused by my object recolor, just a graphical glitch).

I'm using .rar for this file because of its size, i'm sure you find a way to unpack it.

Prison Set 1 appears on both windows and is for users of just one wall-window set
Prison Set 2 - the bars are standard only while the brick walls are seamless only. This is for those who have both wall-window sets

using both prison sets simultaneously will cause incompatibility, this won't harm your game, the worst thing that could happen would be the recolors appearing on the wrong set.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  prisonset1.rar (83.4 KB, 612 downloads)
File Type: rar  prisonset2.rar (83.2 KB, 555 downloads)