Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modelling - Interaction and Skill **UPDATED 3/3/23

by mintbeehry Posted 13th Dec 2022 at 3:29 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2023 at 11:48 PM by mintbeehry

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 4:23 PM
Omg this is so awesome! I've been wanting more to do for model sims! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 4:25 PM
This Mod is a great addition. I hope to see more mods from you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 5:37 PM
It looks so fun, can't wait to test this out!
Offtopic, but where can I find the hair on the first model?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 6:37 PM Last edited by Knight : 21st Dec 2022 at 2:53 PM. Reason: Translation update
The first translation (Russian) is already here. Thanks for the mod!

Since not all strings can be translated now, the translation is incomplete.
I will update it if new strings appear.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  MintMod_Modeling_RU.7z (5.02 MB, 11 downloads)
Description: Already built in, don't download.
File Type: 7z  STBLOnly_Mint_ModelingMod_RU.7z (4.5 KB, 7 downloads)
Description: For author. You don't need this to play. Updated 2022-12-21.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 7:10 PM
Oh wow this is awesome!! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cure Smile
It looks so fun, can't wait to test this out!
Offtopic, but where can I find the hair on the first model?

Hi!! I got the hair here: https://ifcasims.tumblr.com/page/2. I think its SClub N105 Fiona
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Knight
The first translation (Russian) is already here. Thanks for the mod! :lovestruc

Since not all strings can be translated now, the translation is incomplete.
I will update it if new strings appear.

Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 8:43 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you! Not to be greedy but I would love to have this incorporated with MissyHissy's Modeling Career!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 9:08 PM
What a cool idea! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 11:07 PM
I always wanted modeling in the sims!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 12:52 AM
This looks absolutely amazing! I'm blown away!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 1:27 AM
Oh wow! I didn't think it was possible to have active modelling sims in the game! It all looks so good
And I agree with @310175 that it would be awesome to use it alongside MissyHissy's modelling career! Thank you for creating this mod and sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 5:30 PM
That's fabulous!!!! I can't wait from trying!!! <3
Scholar
#15 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 6:40 PM
This is great addition to game. Thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2022 at 3:47 PM
That's so cool ! It will complete the model career amazingly

I made the french translation btw
Attached files:
File Type: rar  French strings.rar (3.0 KB, 11 downloads)
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 4:19 AM
Hello! This is such a great idea!
I downloaded the mod yesterday and decided to try it out today but I can't seem to get the mod to work completely. I have the backdrop and everything, my sim is able to 'practice poses' in the mirror, but how do you actually get her to model with a photographer? When I clock the backdrop, the only option that comes up is 'settings'. Also, I made sure I downloaded all three included. I'm not sure where the 'studio' comes into play because I didn't see a new lot building to add in the town.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pllscorpio939
Hello! This is such a great idea!
I downloaded the mod yesterday and decided to try it out today but I can't seem to get the mod to work completely. I have the backdrop and everything, my sim is able to 'practice poses' in the mirror, but how do you actually get her to model with a photographer? When I clock the backdrop, the only option that comes up is 'settings'. Also, I made sure I downloaded all three included. I'm not sure where the 'studio' comes into play because I didn't see a new lot building to add in the town.

Hi! The photographer should appear during work hours. I should have mentioned it on the post that Default Days Off are Saturday and Sunday and Work Hours are from 8 to 22. The backdrop can be placed on any lot. I have mine at the theater where the models work. Let me know if the photographer is still MIA
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 8:00 AM
yes! It works now I think I just had to give it time. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 6:32 PM
Please, put all language STBLs, so that everyone can use your mod even the string are in English.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 9:54 PM
Can you change this mod so the interaction works on the floor too and for the interaction to continue happening even after level 10? And can you please allow players to activate the interaction again and again?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 10:56 PM
If can be translate this mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 11:55 PM
Hello everyone! thank you for the likes and suggestions. There will be an update very soon, hopefully next week! I'll post the new STBL once it's released.
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 12:26 AM
Hi! I can´t get the mod to work , I already have set up a photographer and in his working time but:

1. the model has the interactions in blank
2. the interaction is immediately cancelled.
3. no animation plays for the photographer or the model, they just like interact a little bit

Does anyone know if this conflicts with a specific mod? or what am I doing wrong here?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrianLyons315
Can you change this mod so the interaction works on the floor too and for the interaction to continue happening even after level 10? And can you please allow players to activate the interaction again and again?

Hi! The photoshoot floor interaction is a great idea. However, the photographer for this mod is tied to the backdrop. Maybe a separate mod and instead of floor interaction, it will be Sim-Sim photoshoot interaction. For now, I might clone Sandy's floor marker so Sims can do outdoor photography

Only the Mirror interaction isn't available after level 10 just like the Mirror "Practice Speech" for Charisma. For the backdrop, it's available even after level 10. You can do photoshoots back to back as well. But if there's another Sim wanting their photos taken, the interaction gets added to the photographer so your active Sim might have to wait for their turn lol. I'll try to move the interaction queue visible to the Model that way, players wont think the interaction was cancelled. Thank you for the feedback!
Page 1 of 2