Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Community Party

by cathair2005 Posted 18th Aug 2005 at 2:57 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2006 at 11:33 AM by cathair2005 : To verify that it only works for uni

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 12:23 PM
...This has nothing to do with anything, but when I read the title of this thread I thought it said 'communist party'. :Slap:
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 3:08 PM
I also thought I'd mention (cause it's taken me this long to go back and look at all my pictures) that NONE of the pictures I took for the wedding showed up in the family album. And I took a lot of pictures. I'm sure the pictures are somehow connected with the community lot, but that just annoys me, since there is no in-game access to those pictures from the family lot.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:53 AM
SquishyMangoes~Ahh Potter Puppet Pals! Awesome :D
Back to the subject, I downloaded this a while ago and it works great. I always found it a nuisance to not be able to HOST the party outside of the home. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:15 AM
This is a very cool Idea
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 8:30 PM
Does this work with the Nightlife EP, or will you be updating it to work if it doesn't? I really like this hack and I hope I'll be able to keep using it when I get the expansion.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nirvanagirl90
is it compatible w/ nightlife? you might have said and i missed it... just curious.
Yes, I'm also curious about this.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#32 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:30 AM
cathair2005, are you there? I would also like to know if it works with NL and the patches. Also, you should update the compatibility.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 8:58 PM
At least for me this hack isn't working with NL. I would love to see an update, I want my wedding parties at the church!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:46 AM
^ditto :D

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Instructor
#35 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:54 AM
Yea I too have NL Expansion and I would love to have this Mod working in my game.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#36 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:32 AM
It probably doesn't work with nl because of the changed social system, namely outings, which now that I think of it can be used instead.
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:58 PM
This would be so cool to have but since I have NL I won't download it. But I've been waiting for this hack for sooo long. I built a church downtown so sims could get married but I don't know how to put the wedding arch in and use it there on a community lot. If anyone can tell me how to do the latter there it could help me even if I couldn't throw them a party.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#38 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:27 PM
Do you have Uni?
#39 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:38 AM
Legal... Eu nem falo inglês, mais tudo bem... Se alguém falar Português, esse alguém intenderá, quem sabe essa mensagem incentivará com que os Americanos, comecem a fazer curso de Português. Ou melhor "portuguese".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaxad0127
cathair2005, are you there? I would also like to know if it works with NL and the patches. Also, you should update the compatibility.

Sorry guys, I've been away from the sims for months. But now I'm back and hope to upgrade my hacks?

So how are you all? What has happened since I've been gone? I've been away since NL came out actually so I'm just getting up to date and in time for the business expansion which will probably obsolete all the upgrades I do but oh well...
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 9:40 AM Last edited by Devilfish : 6th Feb 2006 at 10:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Janet
I also thought I'd mention (cause it's taken me this long to go back and look at all my pictures) that NONE of the pictures I took for the wedding showed up in the family album. And I took a lot of pictures. I'm sure the pictures are somehow connected with the community lot, but that just annoys me, since there is no in-game access to those pictures from the family lot.

Pictures taken on commnity lots never show up in the family album, only in the neighbourhood album, which is also accesible in-game. Have you checked there?

Update: This hack isn't working for me (got Uni and NL) It all went well, untill they actually got married. Then the groom (the one that was supposed to move in) froze. It's probably some other hack, but in any case, it doesn't work for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devilfish
Pictures taken on commnity lots never show up in the family album, only in the neighbourhood album, which is also accesible in-game. Have you checked there?

Update: This hack isn't working for me (got Uni and NL) It all went well, untill they actually got married. Then the groom (the one that was supposed to move in) froze. It's probably some other hack, but in any case, it doesn't work for me.

Unfortunately guys, this hack isn't NL compatible. I've designed one for NL but I have yet to post it. Though that behaviour you experienced seems odd for this hack. But I did have trouble with the wedding arch once and I had to delete it and buy a new one.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM
Ah, sorry, so many posts to read, so little time
It's just that "all" is checked under requirements, shouldn' that be changed?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devilfish
Ah, sorry, so many posts to read, so little time
It's just that "all" is checked under requirements, shouldn' that be changed?

Absolutely, thanks for pointing this out. I'll see if I can change it.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:02 PM
Will this be updated for OFB or is it already working for it?

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#46 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 5:28 PM
You don't want to be using this with eps higher then Uni.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:01 PM
I have a problem with this MOD (i think it is the problem, i'm not sure :P)
when i plan a wedding party in my chapel and i tell the groom to marry, the action often jumps and the bride stays alone under the wedding arch! and even if they finally get married, the bride doesn't appear in my family and still stays under the wedding arch until the end of the party...she's sticked on the floor and can't do anything!!! i don't know if the problem is with this mod or with the community wedding arch...
HELP ME PLEASE!!! :'(
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:04 PM
ok, i've solved my problem...it was the wedding arch...
Bye!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:36 PM
Thanks so much for this. It seemed unrealistic that Sims will only get married at home. Even if this doesn't work in my game(NL) thanks anyway!

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:57 PM
i cant wait to try it out!!!!!!

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Page 2 of 4