Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added

459 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 19
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elinka
please petalstaken could you post the mesh of the BOS like some other people here, I can't use it because I can't find the mesh file :puppy:

(and should you make prue as well?? your so fanstasic! :valentine )

I have some good news and some bad news.
Bad first....
My computer crashed i lost it all so i not only lost alot of outfits i was working on i lost the mesh i had for the book stand. I thaught it was in the house but it appears it is not downloading even though it was in the house on upload. I do not understand why it is not working.
A bit of good news i just completed Prue not to long ago. I will upload here here soon. I think it is a much closer match than my previouse Prue. So watch for Charmed Simmy Update thread.
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HPWannaBe52
AIM please just post once in a while lol

Last i heard from here she was getting married. I'll bet she has been busy making a new home. I am sure that she is busy just being happy.. though i also miss her amazing work.

I wish there were ether crafters interested in Charmed. Maybe someday i will learn to Mod.. i keep saying that but i seem to never have the time.

I will be busy for a bit just getting back my pictures lost.
i thaught i had them all saved. but the disc... With 5 kids about... i have no idea where it is.
Test Subject
#378 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 8:27 AM
hey, i hope aimoss puts the charmed chairs and stuff up soon, i can't put my house up until i find something for the sunroom so ill just keep waiting lol
Test Subject
#379 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:55 PM
is it possible for someone to post a direct link to the mesh needed for the BOS on the stand? I cant seem to find it on the site.. doesnt help that i only speak english..
Test Subject
#380 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:02 PM Last edited by jennamarae : 21st Feb 2006 at 1:58 PM. Reason: update
Default Book stand
Does any one know which page on ellis.ru the book stand is on? I can't seem to find it.

update: Nevermind, I found it.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Test Subject
#381 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nickarbore765
is it possible for someone to post a direct link to the mesh needed for the BOS on the stand? I cant seem to find it on the site.. doesnt help that i only speak english..
I can't find it either, I know how you feel. D:
Test Subject
#382 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 10:28 AM
here is the direct link to the page with a book stand, but this is a newer mesh, Aimoss BOS-recolors will not work with it: http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html (find it under new objects - hobbies - page 4)

the old mesh has been removed from ellis.ru.
i've uploaded the older version (hope this is allowed) for all of you who still want it: old BOS-mesh-file (it's a direct link)
Test Subject
#383 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 10:00 PM Last edited by Keldarus : 5th Mar 2006 at 10:07 PM.
All of these items and manors are amazing! Where are some of you getting the pink siding for the outside of the manor? Because I notice some pink ones and some red ones in all of the ones posted. Madaya74, you have some amazing items in your manor, is it possible to share the ones you can that you can credit the meshes? I loved the screen shots, and I think if you use xbutt's windows and doors it would look even better! (Not that it looks bad now at all!)

I recently bought some of the DvDs, and I was curiouse if some of you guys noticed that in between the dining room and the kitchen is a very short hallway leading into the kitchen , with a pocket door on that side, and I guess some type of bar in there.

Does anyone have an accurate 2nd floor floorplan of the studio set? I am just a bit confused on where to place the attic stairs, and on which side Prue's old room(Piper's) is at.

Petal, where did you get that cool metal table in the solarium?

EDIT: Also is anyone able to create the burners on the kitchen island? maybe not like the whole table, but something that could be placed on top to look attached, even if it isnt functional? :-)
Test Subject
#384 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:55 PM
Are the windows downloadable inthe kitchen set? they look so nice!
Test Subject
#385 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 3:25 PM
The scarve file for curtians are corrupted. Is there anyway i can get it from somewhere else?
Field Researcher
#386 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:43 PM
thank you for these...I appreciate them

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#387 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:58 PM
can you tell me where i can find the fireplace from the 2nd picture?
thanx mates

ek laaik naai kwaai
Test Subject
#388 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:54 PM
Swissm8, the fireplace is actually several pieces cobbled together, rather than one object. Aimoss described how she made it in an earlier post:

Quote: Originally posted by Aimoss
The fireplace is a mix of the ingame fireplace with a dresser from ellis' site you can find the dresser here & an ingame mirror (this sits a little too low, but all of the mirrors & pictures do to put above the fireplaces!!!) then I just put panelled wallpaper behind to finish off the effect. Hope this helps!! nb you have to use boolprop snapobjectsto grid (false) & moveobjects (on) cheats.

I used the ingame "Flame-O-Rama" fireplace, the dark brown version of Ellis's dresser, the dark brown ingame mirror (the kind of rectangular with rounded edges one), and the dark brown ingame panelled wallpaper. I'm not sure if the dresser is still available in that color, though.
Test Subject
#389 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:51 AM
i cant find the amios recolor for drapes
Test Subject
#390 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:38 PM
thanx m8

ek laaik naai kwaai
Test Subject
#391 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:25 PM
Great! Great! Great!
Hey! I'm very happy with all this stuff!
Well, in NL it works!!!:yippee:
But the Neon thing of P3 doesn't work :insane:
I really like that Neon, so would you look at it??

Thanks!

*Dream*
Test Subject
#392 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 11:39 AM
I cannot find the mesh for the book of shadows... on the site you said.. can anyone help?
Lab Assistant
#393 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmed.and.Dangerous
I cannot find the mesh for the book of shadows... on the site you said.. can anyone help?

Scroll up to another of these posts there is a direct link there for the old Book Stand Mesh.
I think charmed is great, but why did they have to kill off Prue.
Test Subject
#394 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simgirl11
But the Neon thing of P3 doesn't work :insane:
I really like that Neon, so would you look at it??

I think there's been some confusion over this before. Gazoo answered another poster's question about it:

Quote: Originally posted by gazootattoo
The download is only the awning. The "P3" is a sign from another creator on MTS2. This is the link: *Testers Wanted*Updated Added More New Neon Signs

~Gazoo

There you go! Hope you enjoy it!
Test Subject
#395 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 5:25 PM Last edited by deadtotheworld07 : 6th Apr 2006 at 5:42 PM.
I cant find the book stand?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#396 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 12:23 AM
Hi Everybody!!
I am soooooooooo sorry I haven't been around for such a long time - My PC crashed & I lost everything - My objects, my house - everything I thought I'd backed up but sadly (& foolishly I hadn't!!) Needless to say this was a horrible shock & I really lost interest for a while, I am hoping to get everything back oncourse again due to the new EP!!
Thank you all for your wonderful messages!!
Aims
XXX
Test Subject
#397 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:47 AM
Hey Aims!!! Glad to have you back!!!
Too bad you lost your stuff, but i hope you get everything rigth again!!!
How is the marriage live going, i hope its good!!

well thats all for now, again glad youre back

Ciao Cats

You say i'm a bitch?...... Like that's a bad thing!!
Lab Assistant
#398 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 8:21 AM
WB Aims! Congrats on your marrage and we are all so glad to have you back! It does suck that your comp crashed but were still glad to have u back anyways Your objects are amazing and stunning and Im glad that we can look forword to more wonderful things that can help us make our Manor dreams a sim reality! again welcome back.
Lab Assistant
#399 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:27 PM
The dollhouse works wonderfully, though I really haven't used the toy yet. BTW the Noah's ark and the Ship are working too. Your house works just as great as the ark and ship.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#400 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:42 PM
Loved everything! Thank you so much. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the P3 sign. The link that everyone is posting no longer works.
Page 16 of 19