Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixey Hollow Nursery/Bedroom (the Disney fairys)

by SwtNess2 Posted 5th May 2006 at 11:55 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:44 AM
This is awesome! I love the new bed mesh! Fantastic job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:48 AM
SwtNess, you continually amaze me. Thanks so much for giving my simmies their fantastic room sets! Quality and quantity! I'm ....in awe.

Click this.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:54 AM
Wow , fantastic job! Thanks!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2006 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elfpuddle
SwtNess, you continually amaze me. Thanks so much for giving my simmies their fantastic room sets! Quality and quantity! I'm ....in awe.

Thanks elfpuddle. I'm happy to make you Happy.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2006 at 12:42 AM
hey swtness its the girl who asked you to make a babrie nursery hehehe0=)
um i was thinkning about a tinkerbell nusery today and right now i started looking through the downloads and i was like wow a tinkerbell one! then i saw who it was created by and it was you!!!!!!so ya thanks for the upload!Keep doing what you do your great at it!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:40 PM
Fabulous.