Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Maxis Mesh : Child Curls Up FFS : Update 6/20/06

by simsbaby Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 9:22 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2006 at 8:31 PM by simsbaby

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:31 AM
When I downloaded the zip, it only had one file in it. Is it only supposed to have one?

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:38 AM Last edited by simsbaby : 15th Jun 2006 at 9:46 AM.
Yep, it just makes it show up. Just to make this clear, you need to have Family Fun or it will not work. If you have Open For Business then you don't need this as it already shows up.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:41 PM
Thanks this is great! ;-)

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#5 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:20 PM
Thanks this is good!is there any more
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:26 PM
lol I'm pretty sure that this would only be considered a recolor..no nesh mesh, uses one in the game, but that's okay. It wouldn't matter anyways. Good job.
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:05 PM
Wow, I didnt know this was with FFS, I have OFB and did have FFS but I unistalled. Great anyway!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ_Mur3
lol I'm pretty sure that this would only be considered a recolor..no nesh mesh, uses one in the game, but that's okay. It wouldn't matter anyways. Good job.

It isn't a recolor, the FFS mesh never shows up in game.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 7:47 AM
I have it showing in my game since I installed it (OfB)

Ooooh, my signature was too old, but I don't have anything to write now...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 2:02 PM
It seems to me that most of you don't understand this posting of the mesh. If you have OfB, you don't need this, because you have it already. If you don't have FFA, you also don't need this, because it will not work. This is only for those people that have FFA and DON'T have OfB. The mesh is included in the CD but not in the game, so the mesh needed to be unlocked, and this was done by simsbaby. I think there will be only a few people who need this, but for those this is really great, because nobody else was interested in doing this. I also don't need this, but I say Thank You, because searching those hairs and making these available for everyone is no easy task I think. Only people searching can find hairs that everyone would like to have like the hidden ofb hair. So thak you, and go on searching, I'm still missing some hairs from preview pictures from the original game, and I hope that they can be found one day, or maybe be recreated...
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:13 AM
i would have loved to have this but i dont gave either FFS OR OFB
aww shucks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 2:39 PM
Lovely hair! But has anyone seen the picture that Dina and Nina have in their family album? Because Dina had some really adorable hair as a child in one of those pics, and I'm too lazy to do the work myself! I just wanted to know if anyone had?