Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VIII Paintings Part 5

by squall117 Posted 4th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 10th May 2009 at 4:05 AM by squall117

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
Thank you these are great. I dont know many people other than myself who like FF8 the most out of all the FFs.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:33 PM Last edited by squall117 : 5th Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM.
Well I can tell you I'm one of those people, I've finished FF8 like 10 times and everytime I found something newanyway thanks for your comment
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:25 PM
FF8 is the best game in the series. No questions there. I found all the other stories to be weaker than 8's. I wish they'd remake it wth better graphics
or did what they did for FF7 with an Advent Children type movie..
well.. one can dream.
But these are tight, man! Good job.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:17 PM
Thanks for your comment, It would be really nice to see something like Final Fantasy VIII-2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
These are really nice. Heh, I love VIII almost as much as I do VII so I can appreciate the hard work and the fine detail it takes to create each of these. My favorites would have to include the Mooba (I am a cat lady afterall), the choco & the trio of heroines. Thanks again for making them and sharing it with us.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tincent
My favorites would have to include the Mooba (I am a cat lady afterall), the choco & the trio of heroines
OMG Those three were also my favourites, including a fourth: Ifrit
Anyway, Thanks for the nice comment
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:37 PM
Actually, FFVII is the best game of the entire series. Regardless of graphics, It has the best storyline of all games and, It has chocobo breeding AND, it has much much more. I preferd it over FFVIII. However, graphic-wise, FFX beats all. Chocobos rule over Moombas anyday. XD

Anywho.. Excellent pictures. I'll download later when I get more FF Characters.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:09 AM
The storyline of FFVII is great indeed, but FFVIII's is really great also.
FFVII has the materia system, wich I love but FFVIII has the junction systen, once you get it it's the best of all games, but kinda complex still.
I just think they're both master pieces, there are other FFs wich I love, like FFV (job system RULES!!!)
Anyway, every Final Fantasy is a great game
#10 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:58 PM
Tonberry, Cactaur, Moogle, and Malboro

Those are my requests !
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:38 PM
Marlboro would be a little hard since I haven't seen any nice pics (just screenshots) about the other three... I can't believe I didn't think about them, I'll make them when I get some time
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th May 2007 at 1:20 AM
love it downloading now now if we could find someone who could make a chocobo as a pet
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:54 AM
Man thanks alot! FF VIII is my fav FF game of all time! Can't beat anything about it in my opinion. But I've played and loved all the others too. Not one that I don't like so far.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:01 AM
Oh and you should try and make his gunblade case as a sculpture! That'd be awesome