Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boolprop Island

by patul Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 12:19 AM - Updated 12th Aug 2007 at 11:39 AM by patul

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 11:56 PM
kewl! what does the 1st picture mean?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:01 AM
It just means that i never use the pics (the .png files) I provide to the other players.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:48 AM
I like it! I'm trying to cut down on my neighborhoods, but this one is really great... maybe I'll just hafta make room for this.
Thanks!
Always,
Emma

PS: Love the name!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:52 AM
If I let my fingers go, they will be typing boolProp by themself... Thank you, I love this idea!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:31 AM
Oh, Patul! You have provided a beach-lovers' dream! Thank you.

Seriously.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:56 AM
The perfect place for all those island lots we are so anxious to try out.
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:18 AM
I love your neighbourhoods, and I keep saying this will be the last one I download! haha THANKYOU so much, looks like another brilliant one
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:46 AM
I love the name! People type "lol" all the time to mean that they're slightly amused, but I really did laugh out loud when I saw this name in this list of downloads. Thanks for the chuckle!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:45 AM
Please stop!!! I have more Patul neighbourhoods than Maxis neigbourhoods! You are taking over my game... I love it! Thank you. (Don't stop - I was only kidding!)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Greatest Dad Ever
#11 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 6:51 AM
You are by far the best terrain creator out there ..And as with the previous post i have more patul neighborhoods than maxis ones also ......
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM
Well, almost all terrains I use came from you. And the coast ones are my favorites, so I'll miss them a lot if you really stop making them.
Anyway, that's another I'm downloading, thanks a bunch!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#13 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:38 PM
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:55 PM
Another fantastic neighborhood to add to my collection. You are a builder's dream in providing such terrific locations. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:47 AM
patul...I got rid of my maxis neighborhoods soon after I found you..lol. Love all the locations and your work is super. This is my fav...prob til i see your next one. Thanks you so much...from my sims and me.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:00 AM
Respect the name had a great laugh when i saw that name :p
Great neighbourhood btw
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 2:58 AM
Like the water effects - goes very well with your houses to, ta, Frogstar

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 6:17 AM
lol i use boolprop alot when im a computer when it has got sims 2 on it & kool Island name!!with the post up 2 as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord