Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mini Pet Shop 1x1 Community Lot

by Nicolafred Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 11:53 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:39 PM by Nicolafred

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:02 AM
VERY Cute lot! ... these tiny lots are challenging when it comes to building something interesting on them...but they can be soooo much fun too. Well done Nicola

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:36 PM
thank you. I hope to build a few more, I am building them for my own game, but thought they may come in handy for users who have trouble running big community lots. :-)

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:15 PM
This is great but am I seeing that there is no bathroom?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RPGgurlEli
This is great but am I seeing that there is no bathroom?

These lots are so small I didnt include a bathroom. There is some space on the second floor, or maybe add another level for restrooms. Your sims will shop quickly on these lots because they are so small, so they may not need the bathroom, at least thats what Ive found. :-)

Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:25 PM
I love it! I just downloaded it, but i will test it another time. I go to bed now, good night!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:46 AM
Havn't bought sims 2 pets yet but can you sell pets? Like buy them then sell'em?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaymyers
Havn't bought sims 2 pets yet but can you sell pets? Like buy them then sell'em?

Yes, on a community lot not owned by a playable sim, you will be able to buy pets. And if you have OBF and have the playable sim purchase the community lot, you can also sell pets from their display cases. (select to set to sale and then u can customise breeds to sell)

Nicola
x x x

Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:24 AM
I downloaded your 'Mini Eats' before this and it was just so cute. This one's REALLY cute too! I would've done the same thing you did (in building these lots) if only I wasn't THAT lazy. I hope you make some more to add to the series.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th May 2007 at 2:13 AM
Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing more in this series, I've just downloaded a mini-hood that has many places where ONLY a 1x1 lot would fit. Thank you so much!

for the most amazing sims 2 community other than mod the sims 2, click here. now.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:23 AM
Very Cute! Thanks soooo much!!!