Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

100 Walls, Floors & Terrains

by frillen Posted 3rd Nov 2006 at 12:25 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2009 at 2:32 PM by frillen

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:07 AM
Thanks. I like what I see. I'm sure they will look good in-game.
Question: Whats another 100 walls and floors when you already have several hundred?
Answer: Pretty darn handy!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:23 AM
Absolutely Amazing, not one of these will go unused, Thank you Frillen

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:32 AM
Thank you. You can never have enough floors and terrains.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:55 AM
Some real useful ones!!
Thanks
RVP

"Ever wonder if the light goes out when you close the fridge door? Well, yes it does." - the milk
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:15 PM
Wow! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:44 PM
Oh, you're wonderful.. this is just what I needed! Thanks so much!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:50 PM
Superb!

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
Default Great
Wow,they are awesome....really cool...thanks
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:30 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your work.. I am sure I will make use of many, if not all of these! Great additions for the game.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:48 PM
Thanks so much, I never get tired of new stuff!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:00 PM
These are wonderful, I am not good with homecrafter myself, so this will make a nice addition to my collection. No i can trash all those stupid floor's and wall's I "TRIED" to make...... THANK'S FOR SHARING.....
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:05 PM
Awesome! You always need good walls and floors! I'm tired of the same old default ones.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:43 PM
i'm loving it. the dumb maxis defaults are so ugly, most of my houses use custom (which makes uploading a b**ch!) thank you!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:53 AM
I really like all of them, awesome job, thank you very much

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:28 AM
I only use custom walls & floors as Maxis' one are UGH! & since i began doing swimmable beachs for my Tropicana neighbourhood i love floor paints!
So your beautiful set is indeed needed & will be warmly welcomed on my hard disk! ^^

Your floors & walls are really beautiful - design AND colors-, plus they're seamless & that's GREAT! plus the collection files! that's even more GREAT! I have loads of walls & floors i don't dare to delete 'cause of downloaded houses that use them! yeah, i'm not good to build a house - only beginning to do nice ones- but i love making a nice decoration in every room!

wew. that was long.
err, in short: Thank you so much Frillen, your work is awesome!!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:36 PM
sooo many---more thanks to u-lol
keep it up
Mad Poster
#18 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:19 AM
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 6:20 AM
Thanks for these. I sure they'll come in handy. I was getting sick of using the same walls/floors in very house
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:55 PM
These look great, thanks! The possibilities are endless with this set.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 1:40 PM
Thank you! Excellent work!

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 12:25 PM
:goodjob:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 7:02 AM
Excellent set,Thank you
Instructor
#24 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 5:45 PM
These are WONDERFUL. I just /love/ having more floor tiles and wallpaper... I'm probably a bit too focused on realism in my game, but if I have even two rooms with the same flooring, I find it boring. They must be ever so slightly different. xD In any case, I'm gonna love these. Thanks for putting them up! ^^;'' And I like how they're package files, so I don't have to click "install"... Uhm... Almost a hundred times. I'm not good at math, so I'm not even trying to figure out how many items this is, Lol. -Still counts will fingers- xX;''
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:22 PM
I want to say only
Page 1 of 2