Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No "stars around the head" when slapped

by Numenor Posted 4th Sep 2006 at 2:38 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2007 at 2:17 AM by Numenor : Tested with Bon Voyage

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 10:56 AM
You know, I could bow down and worship you more than ever. I've TOTALLY needed this mod [I can't believe I saw this just now. -__-], the stars always get in the way of photos and movies. Once again, thank you sooooooo soooo so much.
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 2:05 AM
This hack works GREAT with the hack that reduces the number of slaps to 1 (instead of multiple). Looks so much better in the game -- a lot less Three Stooges. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 5:38 PM
Thank you for making my life easier!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM
*turns off the CapsLock and AutoSmileyGenerator*

We needed something like this a LONG time ago. Thanks for the mod!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:17 PM
Really, someone uses an "AutoSmileyGenerator"?!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:21 PM
This is AMAZING! Thanks Numenor!

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.

Please take a look at my profile for more creations of mine: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=176246
Instructor
#32 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:28 AM
thx numenor
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:04 PM
Great! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some slapping to do.

If I weren't so romantic, I'd shoot you.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:42 AM
You are my saviour. Thanks for this soooo much. I loooove you, I seriously do. OMG!

do not pm for for requests please! i randomly check the requests forum if there is a project that interests me! ^^
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 8:33 PM
Thanks Numenor.

Question - Can you possibly make something for the stereos so there is no musical signs and/or something to get rid of the Z's when sims are sleeping. I'm a story writer, and I hate having to focus it close enough with tab so that it doesn't show.

As Time Goes By..
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:34 AM
No visual effects on stereos? Express deliver! See HERE.

As for the sleeping sim, sorry but it's too long a job to examine all the sleeping code to find when the "zzz" effect is started; and then there are the dreams, too, to get rid of...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 9:51 PM
No problem.

As Time Goes By..
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:32 PM
Another great hack, makes the whole slapping ordeal seem a lot more realistic. :p
Instructor
#39 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 2:53 AM
I quite like the stars lol.

But I s'pouse this is a little more realistic. =)

Thanks.

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Banned
#40 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM
O_____O
wow. no more of the cartoony stars circling around your head when you get slapped? really?

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
Another great mod for the game! A must for realism. Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 12:27 PM
Thank you so much. I make movies, but also I have a fair few romance sims.....I'm very sick of those stars by now!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:41 AM
thanks needed for my movie
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#44 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:23 PM
I always thought those stars were silly.
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:57 AM
Do star removal for dance sphere
Page 2 of 2