Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Redhead Project: Multi-age Recolors of Rose Sims2 Ponytail

by kaneonapua Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2007 at 2:44 AM by kaneonapua : Rose reorganized her website and the mesh moved.

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:37 AM
Thanks, these are great!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:39 AM
Another great job-keep up the wonderful work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:04 AM
Thank you! I hope to see more from the Natural Redhead Project in the future.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 10:37 AM
Great job! Thank you so munch!!!

Visit my forum here. Please join us! We desperately need members!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM
How do you put the hair in the right colour bin?

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 12:10 AM Last edited by kaneonapua : 25th Dec 2006 at 2:47 PM.
Color Binning
I use SimPE and Theo's Color Binning Tool to color bin. I think that is the easiest way to color bin hair but you can also just use SimPe. If you want to use the Color Binning Tool, you also need to have SimPe. Theo has a link with some pretty clear directions on how to use the tool. It also lets you modify the "tool tip" which is the message that comes up when you put your mouse over a thumbnail.

Theo's Color Binning Tool

If you don't have SimPE you can get it at the link below. You need to download and install Microsoft's .Net framework 2.0 also. You don't need Managed Direct X 9c to color bin. I use the "Main SimPE Download" but probably the "light" version would work also.

Simpe Download Page
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 5:14 AM
Thanks really Pretty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:32 PM
Thanks You