Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forest Fun!! Community lot with swimable pond and tree house

by ts_looney Posted 6th Nov 2006 at 7:08 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 4:28 AM by Canoodle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 8:51 AM
Well done country community lot ts_looney,
Thank you for sharing

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:06 PM
I love it but I have a family that lives in a forest place(in NO house!!) and I was wondering maybe you can make it as a resedential lot?I love this one!!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:40 AM
I just looked at all the pics and i'm awed! All these objects are well chosen, thankyou for sharing, Looney!
I can't wait for the residential one, as i rarely send my sims to community lots - except to work in it ^^ (loading times are awful)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
I just looked at all the pics and i'm awed! All these objects are well chosen, thankyou for sharing, Looney!
I can't wait for the residential one, as i rarely send my sims to community lots - except to work in it ^^ (loading times are awful)

I just need to take the time and package the lot and list all the custom content, which is much less entertaining than actually making the lot.

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 1:17 AM
sorry i asked wrong question and it wouldn't let me edit... but great work.. HOw do you make a swimable pond??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simdude33
sorry i asked wrong question and it wouldn't let me edit... but great work.. HOw do you make a swimable pond??

Very complex to explain. There is a tutorial somewhere on MDS2 for it.

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 9:48 AM
HOW FUN IS THIS! I took a couple of my Sims to this lot and I had just as much fun as they did! It is very exciting and creative what you added to this lot. I added a couple more things too... this lot is great! thank you so much for sharing your imagination and your creativity!

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 11:30 AM
Hello can someone tell me why i can`t download houses? where do you find them? do you find them in the "house-catalouge" (sorry about my bad english, i`m from sweden), 'cause i really want this lot!!!! so can someone tell me where they are when you have downloaded them? thanks tousand times if you people tell me!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 12:56 PM
Wow!!!!! This is amazing, fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful lot, I sure am crazy about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 11:54 AM
what is that male sim wearing??
I can't find that clothes...(I can't english well....T_T)