Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old farm wood bath from Old farm bathroom set

by NNNNatali Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 7:32 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2007 at 9:36 AM by NNNNatali

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 12:35 PM
very nice thank you

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 3:28 PM
oh this will be great for my poor sims
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:59 PM
Thank you a lot for sharing!! I just love your work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:36 PM
Yay, thank you! I use this bathtub in all my medieval houses, but it looks weird with the panda figure and the bamboo fixtures. These recolours will fit in much better. ^__^

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShuuNeko
Yay, thank you! I use this bathtub in all my medieval houses, but it looks weird with the panda figure and the bamboo fixtures. These recolours will fit in much better. ^__^

you really need to kickout the figures
other then that i love it lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:57 PM
These are great! Thanks, this is so perfect.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 5:14 AM
but for those of us who actually like the figures the update - (if you do decide to get rid of the figures) - should be that there are now two separate downloads to choose from - tubs with the figures and tubs without, that way everyone is happy
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:39 AM
I love these recolors, my medieval sims can't live without them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 12:18 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:43 PM
Thanks You!