Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.:Neon Romance:. Female Peggysims recolour

by TwilightRegalia Posted 9th Apr 2007 at 10:12 AM - Updated 21st Apr 2007 at 9:30 AM by TwilightRegalia

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 8:24 AM
i like these, when i first downloaded this mesh i hoped someone would do some pretty recolors of it.thankyou
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:02 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 9:16 PM
Thank you everyone!
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:10 PM
Any unnatural haircolours catch my eye, so I popped in to see yours. Your preview pics are nicely posed and interesting sim pics, but I would suggest that for preview pics you might want to go with a better lit setting so we can get a better look at your creations. The actual hair is just a bit hard to make out in the ones you've posted.

I hope to see more sets from you, and thanks for the mention in your post!

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:20 PM
I knew the lighting wasn't right. This actually got rejected twice before this because of the original pictures poor clarity, but unfortunatly I didn't have enough time to take new pictures so I just had to edit the originals.

Thanks for commenting, I did a double take when I saw your post. I will take your advice into consideration when taking picture in the future!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:51 AM
These are amazing. I can't stop staring.
But your preview pictures, they look bright for me. Except for the first one. Hm. Weird.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
Well maybe its your screen or something... but yeah they did look lightish to me too.

Thanks for your comment!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:52 AM
awsome colors!!!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 8:02 AM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:29 PM
I've been using these since they came out and I must say that the pics do NOT do them justice. They're so vibrant and beautiful in game. I love them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:53 AM
Awww thank you SkeletonKiss.
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:58 AM
Ack, they're kind of dark but I'll bet they're lighter in game. Right? And at least it's a .rar so I can not download the ones I don't want. And I reallly like the mesh you used.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:02 PM
i love these. do you think you'll do more natural ones?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 3:14 PM
Steamed-pepsi I think in the daylight they are lighter... to be honest i've never actually seen them then.

x3kendi I may do natural one, but i'm not good at natural stuff. I prefer to do more coloured one, but I may have a go.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:36 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th May 2007 at 10:50 AM
Thanks jocaswell40!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 6:10 PM
I'm curious as to which style the mesh is on the Peggy zone site? like the actual ID number. I'm not the smartest at looking for meshes
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 10:28 AM
#03095, I believe.