Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)

by the mystical one Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM by the mystical one : Fixed some meshes.

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 390 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 17
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 6:26 PM
I have the same problem. The sari, kimono and mrs claus outfits all work, Some of the tops work, but none of the bottoms. I downloaded every set of meshes on this page and I also own seasons and h&m stuff.
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:53 PM
i wanted to know if there is any hack, besides squinges, that allows pregnant sims to where reglar clothing. i downloaded squinges and it completely messed up my game. my sims couldnt use any beds, making them pass out, and they also could have weddings. i uninstalled my game and reinstalled and all is fine now, but i do not want to go through that again. please replt back b/c id love to download this right away =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:24 PM
Squinge's hack is going to conflict with any clothing or dresser hack, as well as things like inteen (unless you get the inteen-compatible version). I'm not sure if there are any other types, but I'd have to ask you why you didn't just remove squinge's mod after it made things not work?

Most of the incompatibilites of Squinge's mod are discussed in its thread over at insiminator.net, so you can check there for more information.

Quote: Originally posted by cerys
I have the same problem. The sari, kimono and mrs claus outfits all work, Some of the tops work, but none of the bottoms. I downloaded every set of meshes on this page and I also own seasons and h&m stuff.

There shouldn't be any conflicts with these meshes, unless you have other default replacements (such as Zenman's curvier adults), unless Seasons messes with the meshes somehow. I don't have Seasons to test, but other people with Seasons have claimed that they work.

The best way to test this for you would be to remove everything from your downloads folder (back it up to somewhere else), and then install only these default replacements into your dowloads folder along with squinge's (or something else. Then, create a new house/family, get someone pregnant and test it then. If it works, then

UNLESS... You have Seasons and didn't get the Seasons version of the pregnancy wear any clothes hack, which is found in a different thread (I'll link that here shortly): http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=38732

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:33 PM
I'd really love to have this for my males sims! I use a preg4all mod so that my male sims can have babies, and this would be incredible to have for them. If you're up for the challenge, you'll truly have my thanks! In the mean time... i think i'll have fun with this mod for a while ^^
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM
thanks for naswering my question. actually, i did remove the hack, but i downloaded another similar hack afterwords which really messed up the game

One Happy Simmer
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:12 PM
great job! i downloaded it right away, keep up the good work ^^

:)
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:11 AM
I hope you do a season version too it came with some Uber-lookin clothes that need to be... er... prego-fied

I always did wonder why Maxis didn't do this to begin with <_<

I'm also wondering if anyone is going to take this up a step and make it in varying breast sizes like A cups B cups and the like for people who want something different then the Maxis default.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:40 AM
From now on, when I do my bodyshape conversions, I'm basing them off my v2 Preg morphs (which are works in progress). So, in short, sorta yes.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:11 AM
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! So you're working on some new stuff ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:38 PM Last edited by the mystical one : 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:05 PM.
Always. The v2 morphs will have a belly that resembles Maxis's preg belly better, and slightly less breast swell. I'm making them alongside bodyshape conversions though, so they'll take awhile to complete.

Fodi is my comic
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:19 PM
Sounds good. I'll be watchin and waiting ^^!
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:35 PM Last edited by JLonier : 9th Jul 2007 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Is a thanks
This was great, I tried several different clothes with it and no problems so far. The size is not to big, just perfect. Really good job! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:01 AM
It looks a little odd when she's sitting in the recliner... its like the belly folds IN on itself... course I'm not sure if thats the game or the mod. Other then that it seems fine to me

And glad to hear your working on upgrades - and I think the breast swell is perfectly designed - it matches the breasts default perfectly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 2:16 AM
That's the game; the regular preg morphs will do that too, but it's a bit noticeable with these since the belly is larger in mine.

Fodi is my comic
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:43 AM
This is great! I always thought that the Maxis pregnancy belly was only big enough for a 7-month pregnancy, not full-term. And making the breasts bigger during pregnancy is good, too -- that's what happens!

Quote: Originally posted by the mystical one
Always. The v2 morphs will have a belly that resembles Maxis's preg belly better, and slightly less breast swell. I'm making them alongside bodyshape conversions though, so they'll take awhile to complete.

I'm wondering why the change? I haven't tried this in my game yet, but from your screenshots, it looks good the way it is.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:33 PM
I'm mostly unhappy with how the high the bump goes, but I can't get it to start lower without shrinking it a bit and still make it look good (and easy enough to do that it won't take me years to finish). I'm not going to get rid of this set though. I'll probably release it as a different set so you could pick which one you like best, since a lot of people are happy with this one.

Fodi is my comic
Test Subject
#67 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:51 AM
thank you !! Really good job !! I'll definitaly use them !!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:35 AM
this should most definetly become a featured download!!!
its AWESOME!!!!

By the way will you be doing seasons, Celebrations and H&M clothes soon?

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:17 AM
i think you should be Featured!
thanks so much for these!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kool4ya91

I have no clue when I'll be doing those, since I have no clue when I'll have them. Mostly I just haven't managed to sneak them into the budget yet. Whenever I do have them, their morphs will be made.

Fodi is my comic
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:18 PM
hello me again, just want to say thanks again
and to ask have you thought about making a "Teen Female Default Replacements with Pregnant Morphs" to work with the inteenimater (only an idea)
and maybe making a Tutorial on how to make are own?
many thank again for this alex :D
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kool4ya91

for seasons it does not do all of them but it does do 1.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aberry5000
for seasons it does not do all of them but it does do 1.

Nice!

Fodi is my comic
Forum Resident
#74 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:17 PM
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM
Default Just a little confused
Okay when you say

"As with all default replacements, you may only have ONE installed for a particular mesh at a time. Make sure these are the only ones you have in your Downloads folder (or your SavedSims folder)."

Does this mean that I can only have one downloaded? Or may I have more then one. Or does it mean only 1 Univeristy and 1 Night life, etc.?
I'm sorry If I sound confusing but, I love this idea and would love to download it if I understood it a bit better.
Sorry For the inconvence.

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Page 3 of 17