Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-STRIPED- Real Little Girl Undies (not boycut!!)

by Phaenoh Posted 17th Jul 2007 at 11:30 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 1:16 AM by Phaenoh

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:16 PM
Lmao, I was the same. I love these! Pleeease make more (:

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:28 PM
Yay cool! I'm with you Maxis's little girl underwear sucks! I never wore such things XD I like your undies and would love to see more^-^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:30 PM
I remember wearing clothes like that to bed, though mine usually had flowery bottoms. Cute. I'd like to see more.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:48 PM
These little girl undies are wonderful, I too do not like the boy shorts that come with the game. Thank you and I hope you make more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:14 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 19th Jul 2007 at 3:09 AM. Reason: Update
Ok, so its prolly lame, but four people telling me to do more was enough, maybe as I become experienced with all this it will take more than four people. Anyways, its easy enough, right now I'm working on a plain colors set, a Disney Princess set, and a patterned set. Also, I have made up some little girl nightgowns, and I'm just waiting on Mod's approval for that to go up, they don't like my pictures, but meh, n00b mistakes. Keep an eye out for everything!

EDIT: Solid colors are up (go get them), Disney Princesses are awaiting Mod's approval, and patterns are set to go up as soon as Princesses gets cleared.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:31 PM
It's weird how Maxis only put boyshorts for the little girls. o.O I love this, they can actually be little girls now!

~Nikki05~
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 9:03 PM
I agree; I like your undies better!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:12 AM
FINALLY - normal looking, cute and innocent undies for little girls!! I'm so over the Maxi's undies or the custom ones that look like sexy little bikinis. THESE are what little simgirls should be wearing.

BTW Thanks and I'll download as soon as downloads are available again!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 1:45 PM
I agree with everyone's comments above! These are awesome, and I'm on my way to thank you and comment on the striped ones too (already downloaded them, but decided to go download and comment on these and then comment on the striped ones, since you uploaded these first ). I can't wait for the patterned and Disney Princess set for my little girls, and the Nightgowns! I'll be heading over to download those as soon as I find they're up! Your undies are so much more realistic... Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Ok, so its prolly lame, but four people telling me to do more was enough, maybe as I become experienced with all this it will take more than four people.

With this much praise you should carry on! I cannot wait for the next downloads! Go Phaenoh!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:52 PM
I'm one of the many who I'm sure appreciate this. Good stuff, can't wait to see your other additions!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:22 AM
This+bed wetting mod+others=AWESOME
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:02 AM
That is so true. My cousin had boyshorts swim suits, but I hated them as a kid, and never would have bought the underwear if they even had them. Thank you.