Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-SOLIDS- More Real Little Girl Undies (still not boycut!)

by Phaenoh Posted 18th Jul 2007 at 10:19 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 1:14 AM by Phaenoh

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:35 AM
Thanks a bunch for these! I get so sick & tired with all the crazy patterns & out there - some of us just prefer simple things. Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 1:49 PM
Again, thank you so much! (already commented and thanked you for the striped undies ) These are awesome! My young female Simmies will be so excited they don't have to wear the Maxis "underwear"!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:17 PM
Brilliant, love them, i will use these, like forever, or until you give us some more! Thanks! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:53 PM
REAL underwear! Thanks so much.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:06 PM
Yay!! Moreee! Thank you soo much!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:45 PM
These are really great, but I was wondering if you could make them into a default replacement set also. That would be awesome! Thanks!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sashimidragon
These are really great, but I was wondering if you could make them into a default replacement set also. That would be awesome! Thanks!
Glad you like them! Already did it here Linky -> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=250154
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st May 2016 at 2:57 PM
Nice and normal undies! Thank you!