Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-PATTERNS- Last of the Real Little Girl Undies (never again, boycuts!)

by Phaenoh Posted 20th Jul 2007 at 4:10 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 5:13 AM by Phaenoh

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 11:26 AM
I like all of your girl undies. These are sweet too. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 1:12 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! These are awesome! I especially like pattern 4. Thank you!! More undies for my Sim kiddies!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 11:59 PM
They're definitely cute and it's always nice to have different varieties of undies in your game, but being someone who thinks the boy cut undies are also cute and someone who actually wore them as a child, it almost feels like I'm not allowed to download them for my "poor taste." I know that's not the case and it's silly to get worked up over something so small, but it just seems like a bit of an insult to people who actually like the boycuts. Again, yours are cute, and I'm saying this with complete respect and civility, because internet arguments are just stupid. Just wanted to add my two cents.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:48 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:20 AM.
Its not poor taste on your part, its poor taste on Maxis'! They should have included in the first place! The fact that you wore them as a child means you are younger than me or really really really alot older. The younger crowd had alot of 'hip' looking undies, maybe that's what Maxis based them off of. Of course you can download them, maybe some of your young simmies don't like the blandness of Maxis undies, or there is a little princess hidden in one. (Get Disney Princess Undies!)

Edit: Phashyn, your profile page says that you are male... One would hope that you were not wearing girls underwear when you were a little boy. That aside, thats another reason you should not feel guilty downloading them, boys are supposed to wear boys underwear, and these are girls underwear cut to look like boys' - completely different.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 1:18 AM
Um, I'm actually a girl, I've no clue why that says I'm male...Either way, thanks for not getting all defensive when I said that.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:50 AM
I saw no point to get defensive; I get pleased as punch when someone writes something to me!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:43 AM
I love your all of your creations and look forward to many more to come.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 1:36 AM
I know I rarely post, and the vast majority of my time here is spent downloading the absolutely wonderful things you guys have made (since, quite frankly, I suck at recolors and don't know a thing about making meshes), but I wanted to take this time to specifically thank you for these! That, and I'm curious about what you meant by "last of the real little girl undies"... Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I actually prefer the bikini-cut undies over the boycut undies -- maybe it's because I have two boys of my own, and girls wearing boy undies just seems weird to me. I sincerely hope that these won't be the last of the classic undies - from you or anyone else. I truly do appreciate these! :D
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:20 AM
Thank you for posting Katheryne! I completely agree with you in that we needed girl type undies to replace those silly boy-cuts. To fill that void I had made a couple different sets of these style girl undies. I think all in all there are about 40 different pairs, personally, thats enough for my sims, and you have to put the photoshop tools down sometime. ;-) The other sets are available on my page, I have them in solid colors, stripes and disney princess. Posting a pattern set that included 24 was what I meant by last. I'm not making anymore little girls undies. I've moved on to little boy undies (brief style) and then continuing that for teens, adults, and elders. Of course, I might re-visit these if I get special requests for them!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:53 AM
Oh, good! You had me worried for a bit. I truly look forward to seeing your teen and adult sets.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:41 PM
I wasn't planning on making teen and adult versions of these girls underwears, unless of course, I get enough of a demand for it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 12:58 PM
Well I've definetley downloaded!
My little girls really need to look
like... little girls! Thankuu [:

heartshh&+shmilees;'dayumm ♥
---spiderpig&+pinchyythelobstahh.rainbowlollipops.
sahs&+lucyy=beshtayys.
the'sickfrogz. www.TheSickFrogz.piczo.com

gueshh'what?
i'm12years;young.
yupp!bahaa.
&+almost13. [[[:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:03 AM
Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st May 2016 at 3:03 PM
Thank you! I love pattern set 1 and 4 best. :)