Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Double Bed - Revised Animations - Testers Wanted

by rebecah Posted 29th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:24 PM by rebecah

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:18 AM
What a fantastic idea! I've not tried anything like it before but will now. I'll be more than happy to report anything which might be funky. Great job and thanks for making this for us!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:20 AM
This looks amazing. You and I seem to be on the same wavelength, however much further behind I am from you. I've downloaded all your toddler items and love it when a new one comes out. You are one of my favorite creators and I hope to one day be as good at object making as you have, though by the time I get there I think you will have made all the things I wanted too.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:25 AM
I can't wait to try this. I've been using Atavera's toddler blanket but the kids look so uncomfortable sleeping on the floor. I like the fact that they can daydream and relax also. Toddlers need to be given more perks in this game!! Thanks!! (Well, I guess I'll download it when the server is NOT busy - :b)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:29 AM
lol I thank everything I download just so I can know if I downloaded it! It's a really good system. =)

Also, thank you for this bed, I never have toddler sims but I think I will make some to try this out!

P.S. The majestically medieval bed is from University.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:32 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 29th Jul 2007 at 11:04 AM.
Woah! This is like the coolest thing!
Great job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluemoon11
P.S. The majestically medieval bed is from University.

Oh thanks so much for this information. I had no idea which one it came with.
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:40 AM
This looks great, I'm going to test it out when I can. My sim has a baby on the way too! I love that it's for adults too, then it'll be awesome for movies/stories.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:46 AM
Aww, this is so cute, I love it .
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:16 AM
I luv this idea.. but maybe you should try making this for all the beds in the game... or maybe even a hack!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:29 AM
This is the coolest thing ever! omg wow great idea and good job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:52 AM
You rock!!! I LOVE your stuff. Creators don't get half the credit they deserve for all the work they put in on new creations...this creation is gonna be a fave...its worth it just for the jumping toddler...it cracked me up lol
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 7:00 AM
I've just recently started letting my sims have babies since I found this clock that doesn't allow certain age groups to grow up. I've got a bumper crop now and this is going to be handy. Thank you so much for making this.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 7:04 AM
cute! =D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 7:34 AM
That's a cute idea! I like the animations, too --- I wish my game ran that fast *kicks computer*

Does this font make me look fat?
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:05 AM
Thank you for this item, the animations are too cute.
I cannot imagine a person sending such a hateful message to you. If that person is so unhappy perhaps he/she should try making their own creations.
I cannot even draw a stick man, so without the generosity of the creators I would be left the the items that come with the game. UGHHH!!!
I am glad that you posted that comment, it shows how insensitive some people can be, perhaps it will be an inclination to some to press that Thank You button.
When a person gives you a gift it is only right to thank them. Just remember, not everyone is like that person.
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:25 AM
Thanks for making this , ever since you started making toddler stuff I have been playing more toddlers in my game. Sorry that somebody sent you a bad note, hopefully the good ones will help.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:44 AM
this is so cute!u are very clewer 4 learning how to do that!thanx 4 all hard work!hugs
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:52 AM
Looks Great! I will test this for you
Instructor
#20 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:57 AM
amazing idea!!! Thank you for this lovely hack!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:40 AM
Great idea Thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:29 AM
Wow! This is amazing! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelic Rose
That's a cute idea! I like the animations, too --- I wish my game ran that fast *kicks computer*

lmao. i get the same problem. and now i ant insall pets because it will make my pc crash! arg!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:39 AM
wow this is awesome, ty so much =D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 11:00 AM
This is awsome. I love all of your stuff. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Page 1 of 5