Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Childs Rideable Bike - Testers wanted

by rebecah Posted 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:18 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 7:35 PM by rebecah : Updated

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:34 AM
This is really fantastic! Wonderful job hon ;-) Buy why don't their hands touch the bikes handles? Lovely all the same and thanks a lot!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KellieKellieyme
This is really fantastic! Wonderful job hon ;-) Buy why don't their hands touch the bikes handles? Lovely all the same and thanks a lot!

I am limited to animations that are in the game and I couldn't find any other amimation that was workable. Sorry this was the best I could come up with.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:00 AM
I wasn't complaining, just wondering ;-) I think it's great!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:01 AM
This is amazing, even if their hands don't touch the handles! Thank you so much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KellieKellieyme
I wasn't complaining, just wondering ;-) I think it's great!

Oh no I didn't take it as a complaint. I just wanted to explain why.
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:32 AM
"Look ma, no hands!" XDD This is too cute! Thanks!
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:52 AM
Wow, this is awesome, I thought the tricycle was adorable too. Great job again! Thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:52 AM
Is there anything you can't do? Once again I'm impressed. My Sim children are in desperate need of something fun to help them get fit and this is just the thing.

I'm now wondering what you'll come up with next. A unicycle maybe? Haha

So in short, thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:59 AM
This is fantastic! Can teens/Adults ride it?

"This the way the world ends not with a bang, but a whimper."- The Doctor
"People go to great lengths just to known when they die, but why do that when you could just stay hidden, be known and alive."- KiraWilfort
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiraNWilfort
This is fantastic! Can teens/Adults ride it?

I did set teens to be able to use it but I did not test that as I don't have any teens right now. Adults are just too big and look really funny on it so I disabled it for them.

I'll try to come up with an adult object.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:18 AM
Oooo!!! Way cool! I love love the tricycle and was so hoping you would make a bicycle! This is great!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:01 AM Last edited by KiraNWilfort : 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:09 AM.
It works I just "tested" and it looks great! I got my kid/teens racing. It looks so funny. There swerving all over and it's just so funny. I used to ride this tiny bike I was too big for your right it does look weird but it was funny.

"This the way the world ends not with a bang, but a whimper."- The Doctor
"People go to great lengths just to known when they die, but why do that when you could just stay hidden, be known and alive."- KiraWilfort
Alchemist
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:19 AM
Yippee!! Another animated bike.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:03 AM
I love the idea, but I won't download this due to being nitpicky. It's great all the same, though.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:34 AM
You are just amazing! Many thanks, miss!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:56 AM
I have played my game for the past 4 hours with this fatastic bikes, both the tricycle and the bike...the both work great and I haven't had any glitched that wasn't out of the ordenary. My kids love them, every chance the get, they run off cycling....I may have to ground them, but it is great to see them getting healthy at the same time...thank you

This little project is a plus, a go!

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Alchemist
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:54 AM
How wonderful!! Thank you, it is fabulous!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:32 PM
Very sweet. Now all we need is to hit the scale button in milkshake and we have an adult version!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:17 PM
HeHe look no hands. I think it's cool and alright there hands aren't on the handles. They're that good they can turn corners without touching the handles :D. Wish I could do that.

~CrAzY~
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:52 PM
Absolutly brilliant idea! Even if the kids hands dont hold the handles, my kid wound be the youngest stunt rider. I know if I tried that I probably crash into an explosion, lol! Anyway, thank you!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Scholar
#22 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:55 PM
Anothing amazing creation!!! AWESOME job! This is just soo cool! Thanks so much for your hard work! Keep it up :D
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:09 PM
Wow...good job!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:57 PM
maybe a chopper style one that has the bars up close, so it looks more natural!

Siggy? No thanks, i don't smoke!:)
Forum Resident
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:32 PM
With all it's limitations given by the game this bike is a great creation! Thank you!
hexameter
Page 1 of 3