Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

$100 Replacement Money

by comedy711 Posted 31st Aug 2007 at 4:47 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2007 at 4:32 AM by comedy711 : update

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 5:14 AM
good idea but its really fuzzy!??
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 11:35 AM
good idea but its not that good you can't see any detail on the dollar it's just all smuged

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mad teen2
good idea but its not that good you can't see any detail on the dollar it's just all smuged

It's probably much better in reality. Have you SEEN the quality in Live Mode? It's HORRIBLE.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
thanks for all your support, but it looks better moving then in a picture. i will make a money tree to go with it, just because

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:09 PM
Well..i suggest you don't make a money tree yet...why don't you try and improve on the texture of your money first...its really not good, sorry.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AbstractSIMmer187
Well..i suggest you don't make a money tree yet...why don't you try and improve on the texture of your money first...its really not good, sorry.

seriously, my screenshots are horrible. but then you wont be close up when your using this, are you? but i appreciate your feedback, its helpful

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:25 PM
I think it looks pretty good. You can definately tell it's American currency, and considering you're only seeing it for a couple seconds at most, and almost definitely looks better in-game, I'm not complaining. i'd imagine it's almost impossible to get a really good screenshot during that animation. Although, I won't personally be downloading because I like the Simoleons.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
I think it looks pretty good. You can definately tell it's American currency, and considering you're only seeing it for a couple seconds at most, and almost definitely looks better in-game, I'm not complaining. i'd imagine it's almost impossible to get a really good screenshot during that animation. Although, I won't personally be downloading because I like the Simoleons.

well, thanks anyway!

Theorist
#10 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:20 AM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:12 PM
mabye you could try a five pound note?

Is it better to have one doller bills? Over here (in England) all the one's and two's are coins, is it more pratical to have note's or coins? coins are eaisier to hold but if you drop one, it rolls everywere and then disepears under something.

Well done on the dollors! Sorry I went off the subject a bit there!

There is no spoon
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scumbag
interesting idea, but you seriously need to work on your execution.

I'd rather have an ugly old simoleon in my game than a "dollar" blurred beyond recognition.

im sorry, but the screenshots are bad, not the money

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:45 PM
it looks good but will it over wirt the one i made for my self?????

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funney250
it looks good but will it over wirt the one i made for my self?????

yes, that is the point. to be THE game money.

not simoleons.

:cylon:

Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:20 PM
that's a good work

but personnally i prefer simoleons coz i think the sims 2 is made to be an "universal" game, but this is not a criticism about th currency's choice, i would say the same if you choosed to make euros^^

good job anyway
Forum Resident
#16 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 2:22 AM Last edited by ooga booga : 10th Dec 2007 at 2:27 AM.
it's not fair to say it has a blurry texture I just got SimPE and tryed to edit the texture and it always looks very fuzzy.
GREAT JOB, though! I'll definately download.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 5:03 AM
Very nice! Thanks!

I am in need of zelda downloads-do you have any? If so, contact me immediately and give me a link to it.
I also have a Sims 2 Website-feel free to take a look.
My S2 Website
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 2:33 AM
I was just thinking of this today and wishing I could find it ...well...here it is...God bless you man.

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:36 AM
This works, thanks. However, maybe you could update it for the Genie-generated "bag of wealth" money? I think it's part of the FT EP if I'm not mistaken.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west