Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Missing Majors Uberpack!

by Nysha Posted 1st Oct 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 4:19 PM by whiterider

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 12
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:26 PM Last edited by DoodleBug_x : 3rd Oct 2007 at 4:24 PM.
These are just awesome! I'm going to have to download a load of them! Great job!!
There's now a reason for my Sims to actually go to college now.
Thanks
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:29 PM Last edited by whiterider : 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:03 AM.
There ya go, all in one.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Everything.rar (81.7 KB, 2924 downloads)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:42 PM
Finally, a brillant reason to go back to college, a reason that is nowhere close to being boring!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:44 PM
This miiiight be a very stupid and obvious question, but these majors do tie into Maxis careers like the Maxis majors, yeah?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:10 AM
Yes - they were each cloned from the Maxis major with the most appropriate set of linked careers, although that doesn't show up in descriptions in the game.

Field Researcher
#56 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:58 AM
wonderful, thanks for all the new courses (and for making me laugh so much!!!!!)

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:39 AM Last edited by IcyLombax : 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Yes - the lycanthropy thing is a reference to Queen Victoria, although that myth didn't actually start in Doctor Who .

it didn't? Well, you just taught me something I have to say thats what I first thought of (But then again, thats what hapens when you watch and read too much about it)

Anyway, Nice Pack. Its Brilliant!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:44 AM
LOL! I creased up at the dentistry major, mostly because I've had such rotten luck with the dentist recently (two teeth out, one needing stitches! ), so that cheered me up no end I'm gonna enjoy these, thanks!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:52 AM
Brilliant! I grabbed the Everything file, I can't pick favourites. Thank you~
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:29 AM
Tu ne parle pas les francais?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:54 AM
These are very cool...I downloaded all of them!

And did I recognize "pear-shaped from somewhere? (I'm trying to be suble to see what you know )

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Instructor
#63 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:54 AM
Wow!!! This must have taken a long time to do! Great work, thanks so much!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Instructor
#64 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 4:10 AM
I'm about to kill my downloads folder. This is so much goodness. Right now to the cynical humor.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Instructor
#65 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Yes - the lycanthropy thing is a reference to Queen Victoria, although that myth didn't actually start in Doctor Who .

I may upload an 'everything' file - I considered it but thought that the number of people who could stand 30 bouts of my humour would be few, it appears I was wrong!

Thankyou for the compliments all.

No you were not wrong. I did not dl everyone and picked only my fave ones. So thank you for all you hard work and just leave it as is. DL every single one is not as time consuming as was the time you put into this. If I were a man I would take my hat of to you.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:34 AM
Okay, I'm impressed.

This is such a boon for all of us who wondered how Rip Grunt ever managed to become a doctor.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Michele

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture your creation as you would a child, then share it with others, and enrich this world we humans call Planet Earth.
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:34 AM
Amazing! You do have a fun sense of humor as well. = )
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:46 AM
This is so great and well done! I've always thought it was few majors in the game but didn't download anything becuase it seemed people had troubles with spelling correct and had ugly major icons.. But I'm downloading almost every single one of these. Thank you!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:50 AM
Wow, what a great set! I downloaded em all!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:53 PM
Wonderful work! A+++ Very, very, very excellent upload! Thanks a bunches!

On question though... Why on earth did you put the communism symbol to the 'Government' major? It freaks the hell out of me. Why?...
Instructor
#71 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:06 PM
Thank You..thank You...thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Omg...you Are Goood!!!

Love You!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:36 PM
How Much Time Did You Spend Doing This Stuff????????? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You keep on talking, I'll keep on drinking!" (F.Y.P.O.S.)

I like my women how I like my beer ... blonde and full of alcoholl ... (just made that up ...)

I'm sorry, apparently I'm feeling a little ... psychotic this morning ... (Postal 2 ... best FPS EVER!!!!)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:57 PM
simsandwhich2, that was a rip off from an Artemis Fowl book, I do in fact speak fairly good french . MartaS650, pear-shaped is a general slang phrase where I am, so it's likely you will have heard it somewhere.
debbycus, that insignia is in fact only the symbol of communist russia - communism in general doesn't have one - and communist russia was a government, if a failed one.

Lab Assistant
#74 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:30 PM
Thank you so much for this! Now I might actually play University instead of using it for the stuff.

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:53 PM
Lol! Fantastic! I've downloaded them all. I wonder how long it will take to try every single one of them. Probably a lot shorter then the time you needed to make them! Thank you so much for your hard work!
Page 3 of 12