Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute Housewife - Robin

by billielith Posted 9th Oct 2007 at 10:35 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2022 at 12:44 AM by billielith

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:15 PM
Robin and Victor would be great in my neighborhood, may I ask their last name and star signs... also their turn on turn offs?

Thank you very much

Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Theorist
#3 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:36 PM
awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 4:49 AM Last edited by billielith : 11th Oct 2007 at 8:19 AM.
Hey thank you, you two.

Macey (Rich) :
In my little sim world, before marriage, they're originally Victor Lux (Lux means light, brightness) and Robin Pierce. He's always a fortune sim, a Pisces, and I usually make her either Family or Popularity, and a Scorpio. I make their turn ons and off so they can be attracted to each other at max, and their personalities similar, neat, shy, active, serious, but Victor is usually extra-nice and she's usually quite mean.

I hope that answers your question.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:41 AM
I knew I had to snag this sim as an elder state. It's sad but true, I rarely make decent looking elders. Plus I have a bad tendency not to play with that life stage much. But now that I have her, I will most definatly take time to play out her life and be sure to give her a rewarding (and hope to fullfill her LTW) story

Thanks ever so much ^_^

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:29 PM Last edited by billielith : 14th Apr 2010 at 12:28 AM.
You're very welcome.
To tell you the truth, as much as I like her and Victor as adults, I think they are much cuter as an elder couple.

Files tested : Fine.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:30 PM
Your sims stuff are awesum!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mandie700
Your sims stuff are awesum!!

Thanks so much! I try. :D