Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampires can turn sims into Ghouls + CURE UPDATE 02/27/08

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 28th Oct 2007 at 3:27 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2008 at 8:26 PM by [Black_Spirit]

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:45 PM Last edited by JCouto14 : 28th Oct 2007 at 3:57 PM. Reason: *Forgot to add something*
Oh my word! Thank you so much...I am going to test this out and see how good it works..

*P.s.* Does this mean that since they are cloned from a zombie that they will be unable to turn back to a regular sim again?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:46 PM
And now I'm reminded of Hellsing! :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:05 PM
Very xxcaring!!! Great mod!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:09 PM Last edited by [Black_Spirit] : 28th Oct 2007 at 4:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by JCouto14
Oh my word! Thank you so much...I am going to test this out and see how good it works..

*P.s.* Does this mean that since they are cloned from a zombie that they will be unable to turn back to a regular sim again?

There are some mods on this site which allow zombies to turn back into regular sims.
As this potion or my mask .
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:34 PM
Goody my vamps can have slaves now this is gonna be great. But, before I download, will my vamps still be able to turn others in to vamps as well? Thanks

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:15 PM
This is pretty sweet! Umm one question though, well actually two. Since the "ghoul" is cloned from the "zombie", does that mean the ghoul will absent-mindedly groan and gurgle when standing idle and think about brains all the time? My second question was whether or not being transformed into a ghoul will cause the sim to adopt the "zombie personality" in addition to skill loss?

These questions aside though it sounds like a pretty cool mod. Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:31 PM
The sim is absent-minded and groan, but still have the same personnality.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:32 PM
This is a new interaction, so vampires can still turn other sims into vampires.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:29 PM
Might I ask where the download is located so that I could use it..
I also wanted to say thanks Man..
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:51 PM
there isn't any downloads on my screen...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:07 PM
Sorry, I was correcting some things.
It can be downloaded again.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:40 PM
Great Thankyouuuuuu!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:41 PM
Is it compatible with shaklin's hack?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:03 PM
Yes it is.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:38 PM
this is a really great mod! Is there perhaps anyway it could be adjusted to use a different skintone than the zombie one though? I think more sickly pale and anemic looking would be more appropriate.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:42 PM
It was my first idea but ghouls are cloned from Zombies for more realism...
I couldn't change the Ghoul skin whithout changing the zombie skin ...
I will try to do something about it anyway
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:50 PM
Oh, god. It's the attack on hellsing all over agian.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 9:32 PM
If you Download the "LBFTurnintoaGhoul" and the "LBFBiteNeckV.2" mods you will be able to be selective about what you want to do to your victim.
You can either just feed the vampire, either just turn the sim into a vampire, or turn a sim into a Ghoul by using "Bite Neck", "Embrace" or "Turn into a Ghoul" interaction.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 10:12 PM
Oh! Soon as I figure out how to become a vampire, i'm definitely gonna try this out. :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 10:12 PM
eep?
were abouts are the options? i only have bite neck, that only feeds sim' hunger.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 10:32 PM
If you don't have the other interactions ... It may conflict with something ...
Alchemist
#23 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:27 PM
Have I told you I love your mods? Well, I do. I'm so getting this (and possibly visiting it on Angela Pleasant in my game as well. Bwaha)

Although I second the request for a version that keeps the memory and lack of influence cost, but also retains the sim's original appearance... sexy slaves ftw

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 1:15 AM
I also second that request about keeping the original looks.
And: I haven't downloaded this yet, but it looks like the memory of becoming a ghoul shows a picture of the ghoul herself. Wouldn' it be more appropriate if there was a picture of the sim who turned her into a ghoul? I think that's the way it is when turning them into vampires (I'm not sure tho ^^")
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 4:57 AM
I do have weard stuff in my game. The inretaction is being shown if the relation is friendly or lower. However, the interaction does not work.

What kind of mod could be conflicting with yours? (Note: Your mod look very nice and I would be very happy to have it working.)
Page 1 of 4