Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bedding Textures - Toddler Items - Part 4

by rebecah Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 3:42 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2008 at 4:19 PM by rebecah : Added new BV EP Sofa

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:10 PM
Becky! This is so freakin' cool! I think you are such a genius! And it's so nice to have things for toddlers, they don't get that many options in the real game! ESPECIALLY, hardly anything at all for toddlers to interact with each other! Thank you so much for making the game more fun! :D

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 12:10 AM
I agree- they are great! I am wondering though if you could make them take their textures from the nursery items, so that we could use them in our nurseries and have them match.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 1:37 AM
Thanks Rebecah the sofa is so cute and I cant wait to go try it out in the game.
You sure do make the most adorable things for the toddlers.
Thanks again.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 12:23 AM
Rebecah I just love all your creations! This sofa is so adorable and its one of my favorite things--the little kids look not only adorable talking with each other but lol taking a nap together too.
I have alot of your items as my must haves in all my nurseries. I also have a little orphanage that I have in each of my neighborhoods and the little dining table and chair sets and now this sofa make life much easier for the the little kids's guardian at the time. When the kids are later placed in families throughout the neighborhood, then they come with so many skills now too-I love the cooking skill that comes with the table sets. I really appreciate all your time and talent and great ideas. They go along way in making the game more fun. The toddlers are my favorites and anything that adds to their stuff is the very best. I always watch to see what you come up with next!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil_yellow_rose
I always watch to see what you come up with next!

OH lil_yellow_rose your made my day. I love to hear stories like yours. Thanks for taking the time to tell me this.
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 11:21 PM
Awesome Sofa for Toddlers! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:34 AM
This is just amazing Beck!
I can't wait to try it out in the game!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:09 PM
hahahaha they are adorable but they look my mum and her friends but shrunk! i love it!xxx
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:13 PM
i think i`m going to faint!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:44 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 5:25 AM
You tried with these animations and that's more than most people can say.