Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Don't Go into the Tower' Haunted House

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:55 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2013 at 7:06 PM by Phaenoh

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 8:24 AM
Excellent work. I love creating spooky neighborhoods for my sims and this will fit perfectly. Keep up the good work!

Illusion
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 8:46 AM
Love your Haunted House. Perfect size for playability. Don't like Big lots that slow the pc down. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 9:14 AM
Very nice Phaenoh! Can't wait to try it in game! *going into the tower*:D
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 10:06 AM
A wonderful creepy house! Thanks,
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 10:47 AM
Nice work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:51 PM
Wonderful work and the whole structure looks realistic. As far as Ambience goes I would rate it a thumbs up because it makes it more of the aim you were going for. I love this work of yours and I hope that you continue it. Bravo! :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 7:53 PM
Amazing job! :D
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 8:13 PM
Thanks everybody! And sorry I didn't get it finished in time for Halloween.
Scholar
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 7:49 AM Last edited by summersong86 : 6th Nov 2007 at 9:02 AM.
I got shivers just looking at the pictures. I used to love some of the creepy houses I had for Sims 1 and didn't think I'd see their like again for Sims 2. That's okay, Halloween is a permanent state of mind for some of us. LOL! Thanks for a very spooky house. I'm actually downloading it later anyway, since I don't have a my town all set up yet.

--Oops, realized I miss the Bon Voyage icon. Don't have that game yet. Hesitant to get it while still having major pc vs. sims2 headaches. Oh well, I have bookmarked this for another time. Still drooling over it.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Alchemist
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:09 AM
Really good work! hounted houses are always wellcome in my game! hehe. Thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 10:08 PM
Loved the comments on the screen caps. Very amusing.

I like the house as well, I will surely use it.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
I got shivers just looking at the pictures. I used to love some of the creepy houses I had for Sims 1 and didn't think I'd see their like again for Sims 2. That's okay, Halloween is a permanent state of mind for some of us. LOL! Thanks for a very spooky house. I'm actually downloading it later anyway, since I don't have a my town all set up yet.

--Oops, realized I miss the Bon Voyage icon. Don't have that game yet. Hesitant to get it while still having major pc vs. sims2 headaches. Oh well, I have bookmarked this for another time. Still drooling over it.

gir! i dont have bv, seasons or pets either its such a nice house!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
vampire?

ENTJ
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 1:36 PM
this is AMAZING!❤ Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:43 PM
i absolutly love it! i think i'll put a vampire in there. thanks again <3 x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 11:34 AM
I love this, thanks so much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 1:39 PM
Good, but it's not grungy enough :P

I have a frog in my hole in my log at the bottom of my sea.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 10:55 PM
I love love love this but can't find the ladder stairs. =(

really wanted to use it in strangetown!

EDIT: found it! thanks for the great download!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 12:17 AM
I haven't put it in my game yet, but it looks great. For some reason, it kind of reminds me of the Pokemon Tower in the first Pokemon games. *nerd*
And thanks for linking that ladder, I was just thinking that I needed something like that in my game! :D

-EDIT- Now that I look, it seems that the link to the ladder doesn't exist anymore. Is this( http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=96542 ) what you're talking about?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 2:54 AM
Nope, but thanks for letting me know I need to fix my link.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:02 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm VERY NOT SCARY still LOVE IT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:05 PM
by the way can you make this for the sims two pets? id love to put a "vampire" kitten in it! lolz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 12:17 PM
he he ! love the way you advertised the house, very creative
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 9:04 AM
Nice job.
Page 1 of 2