Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Galaxia: Cumulus Glacier

by StephSim Posted 14th Dec 2007 at 5:21 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:22 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:21 PM
it's a gorgeous house....
very nicely done
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:00 PM
Wow. Your ice house is so amazing. I was pleased to see my name mentioned in your thread. Thank you for using my invisible burglar alarm for your amazing house. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 12:03 AM
It's truly awe-inspiring. Your creativity continues to amaze me.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:06 AM
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Hope - I'm glad you enjoy the lot!
-----------------------------------
pfish - I don't think I can create sci-fi or futuristic lots without something invisible! Thanks for sharing your creations.
-----------------------------------
Jason - As does yours! :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:34 PM
i love this house, is this one you plan on un "stuff packing"? i have the ep's no stuff packs would the "structure" stay if i downloaded it? i guess i could live with it without stuff inside...

but is is SO GREAT
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:29 PM Last edited by StephSim : 8th Mar 2008 at 8:04 PM.
Sorry TOMORROW took so long! I could not upload for a few days because my modem died. The Cumulus Lot is now unSTUFFed as of 3-8-08. :D

steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~