Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Brentwood - Sears Modern Homes 1933-1940

by aixlachaise Posted 6th Jan 2008 at 9:44 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2008 at 4:29 AM by aixlachaise

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:26 PM
This house looks great and very authentic! I´d sure like to see some more! Thanks,
Theorist
#3 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:25 PM
What a lovely home! It reminds me very much of some of the older homes on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. And you have put the 31% taller columns to very good use, its good to see them tucked right up into the roof like they mean business. If you don't mind I am going to link to your house from the simple column thread, its an excellent demonstration.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:14 PM
Sophie-David: Of course, please do link it! I'm glad you like it. I grew up in interior B.C. and there were a lot of homes like this out there too... probably some of them were actual Sears catalog houses!