Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Summer" Vacation - Alt. Version -- UPDATED 3/25: Inteenimated Versions & Small fix --

by poifectly_poiple Posted 21st Jan 2008 at 7:52 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2012 at 7:40 AM by Phaenoh

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:09 PM
Thanks! I've got a desert neighborhood, so there's several summers for my sim kids. Now they'll still get a break *and* and education!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:54 PM
yay! to be honest i like this version more, because i can set the vacation myself!
thanks fot the alternative!!!
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:27 AM
awesome!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 3:13 PM
Brilliant idea, thanks so much!! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:15 PM
Yay! I always thought kids needed a vacation. You barely see them in game. :\
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 12:39 AM
I have been waiting for this since the sims came out, your a genius and I bow to your greatness! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:16 PM
Awesome job! Thanks so much! =D

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 9:59 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSE make in a .zip i need this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i can't download .rar please please please please please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 11:30 PM
rissa98, I'm not going to upload a zip file just because you're too lazy to read the rar-downloading tutorial here. Also, extra letters do not make you sound more convincing.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 10:16 PM
I was wondering if this mod is compatible with Free Time, does anyone know?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:12 AM Last edited by poifectly_poiple : 5th Mar 2008 at 6:25 PM.
It *should* be. If Free Time doesn't mess with school attendance, I don't see why it wouldn't. I'll probably get it this weekend to find out.

EDIT: It's compatable. I've been playing with Freetime for a while and there's no conflict.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 1:36 AM Last edited by kul_gurl : 25th Mar 2008 at 7:56 PM.
Hi Dani!
I kept on forgetting to download this but i remembered. (yay, my memory isn't fading after all!) Anyway thanks, and see you soon, I hope.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:21 AM
Hi there, I have a small problem; I have FT and the related Inteen, so I grabbed the inteenimated quad version. The kids aren't going to school AT ALL when it should only be for the first season... they're now in season 2 and are still bunking off!

Anyone else getting this, or is it a conflict?

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:51 PM
Love this mod thanks so much! I'm using it as jumping platform to make my own Summer Vacation/Spring Break mod. Basicly how that will owrk is it will have only so many days in summer and spring, i havnt used SimPE in a long time so well its going to be a while lol i'll be sure to give you proper credit for the idea, and of course if you like to help i'd appriacte it (just pm me thanks again!

Admin/Webmaster Of Quickshot14's Domain (QSD)
Introduction Post/Sims 2 Mods List Link: Click Here
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:03 PM
This is fantastic - are you going to make this hack for all seasons?
i've been looking for a hack that stops the school bus from going to my lot since nightlife came out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:49 AM
sims2xxx - I believe there is already a hack to stop school forever. Search 'school' and you'll probably see it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadie79
Hi there, I have a small problem; I have FT and the related Inteen, so I grabbed the inteenimated quad version. The kids aren't going to school AT ALL when it should only be for the first season... they're now in season 2 and are still bunking off!

Anyone else getting this, or is it a conflict?

I'm getting the same thing. My Sims wouldn't go to school in season 2, so I know I didn't get the wrong quadrant version, and I also had the Inteen version. Does anyone have any help?

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 1:09 AM
Default Same here...
Quote: Originally posted by spgirlx13
I'm getting the same thing. My Sims wouldn't go to school in season 2, so I know I didn't get the wrong quadrant version, and I also had the Inteen version. Does anyone have any help?

Yeah, my kids aren't going to school either.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:30 AM
Whats the link for In Teen??
Anyway thanks!!!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 2:40 PM
What is Inteen?
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poifectly_poiple
rissa98, I'm not going to upload a zip file just because you're too lazy to read the rar-downloading tutorial here. Also, extra letters do not make you sound more convincing.

Lazy? are you kidding me? Some people have lame dads (ME) who don't want to download rar cause they say there has some kind of stupid virus wit rar. I would get rar any day just not wit my frickin dad around who has control over the stupid Admin account!

comic san
♥Ellie♥
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:00 PM
anyone know the link to inteen???

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#24 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:24 PM
For those with the rar vs zip issues, you can use the sims 2 file maid, it is free and works like a charm :D

This is neat! Thanks!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HollisterRox54
Lazy? are you kidding me? Some people have lame dads (ME) who don't want to download rar cause they say there has some kind of stupid virus wit rar. I would get rar any day just not wit my frickin dad around who has control over the stupid Admin account!

My apologies if I offended you. I was refering to people who can download the program, as there are many more people who just refuse to download a rar-compatable program than there are people like you who are inhibited by something other than their own laziness.

Also, I don't like whiny people like rissa98.
Page 1 of 2