Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barbie TheDoll (yes I am serious...)

by @Stefan Posted 18th Mar 2008 at 6:35 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2008 at 11:07 AM by @Stefan

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 192 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Field Researcher
#26 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:28 PM
Looks like Barby. Perfect skin for barbie!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:33 PM
That is the coolest thing! When I was younger (yes, I'm still a kid :P) I loved Barbie. Then they came out with Bratz and I was soooooo mad. I mean, who are THEY to swoop in and be little Mr. and Mrs. Perfect? Barbie was here first! They're trying to steal her thunder.

No, I never bought a Bratz doll. Yes, I still played with Barbie. No, I don't anymore. And yes, I gave my Barbie stuff to a younger neighbor that will enjoy them for a couple years more. And yes, I am downloading Barbie. And no, I've never downloaded a Brat (lol). But yes, I might....DOLL FIGHT!!! Lol. Anywho...bye and thanks again.

Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:51 PM Last edited by Dragonfire25 : 19th Mar 2008 at 2:54 PM. Reason: Found it!
BTW: The hair is found at http://www.helgasims.com

I'm trying to track down the page number...There's a lot of hair! I'm going to find it then let you know.

Edit: Kay, page is:

Genetics > Hair > page....*drum roll*.....24! > Mesh > Hair right under mesh (for I believe the exact one used) I won't be back here again probably so...you're welcome!

Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 3:04 PM
Dragonfire25...eew the Bratz dolls...they freak me out with those huge heads and feets and their slutty clothes lol

Thank you everyone for your comments!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 3:07 PM
Awesome! And I'm glad you based her off pretty old-school 90's Barbie, instead of that weird Bratz-like stumpy thing on shelves these days...
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 3:11 PM
She's cutee and looks like her good job
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 3:22 PM
i don't play with barbies anymore...
but u did a great job on her and i'll find a cosy plce for her in one of my neighbourhoods!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:02 PM
Great idea! I've had so many Barbie's over the years that I think I can make endless variations with different hair colors, etc. Really wonderful sim! The makeup is perfect!Thanks!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:09 PM
this is kinda creepy, you know that!
But I like it
Banned
#35 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:31 PM
Im amazed, she looks just like barbie.Great Job!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:33 PM
AHAH amazing idea ! Thank you very much !
and what about doing Ken now ? lol
Scholar
#37 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:33 PM
She's a real doll! Thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:34 PM
Just for the sake of novelty I must download, lol Great job!!
#39 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:36 PM
Oh, what a doll (yes a very bad and over-used one at that) She is very beautiful.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Field Researcher
#40 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:49 PM
It looks exactly like her. Good job.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Though I'm not downloading her, I think she's adorable
Good job!
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:22 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Brilliant. You are SO talented.

She didn't look like an anorexic btw (and I should know!), not with her curves - her figure is/was completely impossible - just like sims.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:36 PM
Wow!!!She's like real Barbie-doll))) Cool) Good work)))

*ANTIGLAMOUR*My new website is comming soon!!!*ANTIGLAMOUR*
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:52 PM
WOW! This is awesome! I love her eyes, they look EXACTLY like Barbie eyes. It'd be great if sometime you decided to make an old-style Barbie as well, but even if you don't this is seriously cool. Time to make a bunch of different unorthodox Barbies...
Theorist
#45 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 6:19 PM
Ha, ha, what a lark! Well done, the eyes certainly capture the essence. I think she would need to a Warlokk body such as Classic Pinup or perhaps Voluptuous to come closer to her form. Yes, an impossible figure, perhaps an alien one? Hmm, Barbie in space, that has possibilities...
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 6:54 PM
I haven't like Barbie in years, but I SIMPLY love her! Thanks!

Oh, jeez, now I want to break out the ol' dolls!
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:00 PM
Its funny I've always considered playing sims/sims2 a grown up version of babries.. expect no one can say anything... so the fact that you just made a bardie makes me laugh.. I feel like a young girl again and I love it...

thanks..

you should make skipper and kelly too..
Field Researcher
#48 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:31 PM
Not that I'm going to download her, but I'm always amused by your creative ideas. Unique!
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:40 PM
lol! this looks just like the doll that I bet almost lots of ppl used to have... but now its silly, but "memories", as they say! he, he!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:42 PM
nice. someone might make bratz dolls next. thnx

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Page 2 of 9