Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NEW SHADE of HP's Idolatry of Flesh skin : Tropical, with Age Transition Faces

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 1st May 2008 at 6:05 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 8:09 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:28 PM
This is beautiful... Do you have any thoughts on adding an anatomically correct version as she offers at her site?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:22 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 1st May 2008 at 11:11 PM.
EDIT Made an AC version of Tropical (and Age Transition Faces default file for AC skins), submitted them to SexySims2, will add link when it is up...

Thank you. I might do one, might not, since I don't use AC skins. However, if someone else wants to make one, it's easy. For the body, just paste 50% opacity medium skin on tan skin. Then change the faces to Age Transition faces from my Barbie version. In the XML resource, set the genetic value to 0.45, set version, product and flags to 0, set creator to all zeros. Please credit HP for the skins and me and HP for the faces.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:39 PM
Woo! Thank you so much for this! I'm downloading it to use with HP's own skins.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:14 PM
Wow, this is great - I actually wish it could replace Medium in my default replacements. It always bothered me how dark that was. Would it be at all possible for you do do that?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:34 PM
spiffeystar Might be, I'll look into it, no guarantees though... If I do figure it out, I'll update this thread, or the age transition face one. In either case, I'll try to remember to PM you about it. For now, I've been changing my Twikki locals' skins with SimPE.

everyone thank you for your kind comments

Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
EDIT Made an AC version of Tropical (and Age Transition Faces default file for AC skins), submitted them to SexySims2, will add link when it is up...

Thank you. I might do one, might not, since I don't use AC skins. However, if someone else wants to make one, it's easy. For the body, just paste 50% opacity medium skin on tan skin. Then change the faces to Age Transition faces from my Barbie version. In the XML resource, set the genetic value to 0.45, set version, product and flags to 0, set creator to all zeros. Please credit HP for the skins and me and HP for the faces.

LOL! I understand. Thanks for the reply though.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:13 AM
Oh I have to say they are just amazing for skins.
Thank You
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:27 AM
Gizmo7680 Credit HystericalParoxysm for that. I just blended two of her skins and changed the faces for different ages.

Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:57 AM
I know someone already requested this, but...are you still thinking about making this a default replacement? That would be wonderful! I understand if you're busy, just wondering.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:23 AM
love the skin. its so smooth
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 3:56 AM
Are you thinking about making these skins not-geneticized? I like it, but I was wondering.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 4:51 AM
I never use non-geneticized skins, so have no plans to make them. You are free to do so if you wish, just link here and to HP for credit.

Instructor
#14 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:34 PM
Ohh really nice... Actually I think this would be a better medium. -_-' Just need to figure out how to do it.

Anyway, thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:43 PM
Great work!
Thanks for sharing.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 1:11 AM
downloaded this and its an empty package.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bernz1977
downloaded this and its an empty package.

It is not an empty package. Try downloading it again. What unzip program did you use?

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 6:48 PM
Thanks, I just wish there was a lighter recolor of the light skin.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 8:35 AM
Thaanks a lot!! Just found that skintone - you won't believe it, but I tried to make it, too. But, of course - I failed. Well dunno what happend, but now I'mjust so glad I've found it. Thaank you! :lovestruck
I always thought that there was this medium skintone missing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 9:04 PM
I like the hair on the last pic of the sim. Can you send me a link to where you got it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 8:47 PM
i love this skin! thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 5:04 PM
Thank you for making this skin. Having downloaded the other skin set, it has made a few of my sims -too- dark. So this is just perfect. A huge thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 8:50 AM
Thank you very much. I really love the look this skin.