Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB lipstick DEFAULT REPLACE + custom version for those w/o OFB

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 7th May 2008 at 3:20 AM - Updated 17th May 2008 at 3:18 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : added custom default icons

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th May 2008 at 7:08 PM
These are nice. They're still really bold, but actually usable now. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:00 PM
Oo! Me likey! Thank you so much ^^

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Inventor
#4 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:22 PM
Awesome! Now I might actually use those lipsticks! Kewl...
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 7th May 2008 at 11:29 PM
the originals are so garish, i never use them... these look much better and the OFB townie's look will also improve....thanks a lot!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th May 2008 at 11:50 PM
Thanks for your kind comments, everyone.

ganguro - I made them default replacements specifically so I wouldn't have to stick townies in the makeover chair one by one.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2008 at 3:45 AM
These are awesome, thanks!

Any plans on making default replacements for the Maxis basegame lip shades? Just curious since your style of replacements are very nice.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th May 2008 at 4:30 AM
frankie - There are links to two sets of default replacements at the top of the main text. If neither of those suits you, and you still one want one from me in the style above, just leave a post here.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
These are awesome, thanks!

Any plans on making default replacements for the Maxis basegame lip shades? Just curious since your style of replacements are very nice.

I completely agree here, and would love to have the rest of the maxis lips defaulted in the same way as these! Any other default replacements I've seen give different, new lips. This set is perfect to me, as it is simply an improvement to the existing maxis ones. So, thank you for these, and I second the notion for doing the rest of them!!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:31 PM
Layana, frankie allrighty, I'll do the rest of the lipsticks when time permits. I'm also going to do all the eyeshadows because the Maxis ones bug me...

Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th May 2008 at 11:28 AM
This is só wonderful. I lóve the transparent one. Now these lipsticks can actually be used. Thank you CatOfEvilGenius!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:51 AM
At first, I was skeptical. I barely saw any difference, and couldn't figure out why this download was needed at all. Then I actually downloaded the transparent version and noticed to my delight that my ladies' Maxis lipsticks actually don't look clown-like anymore. Previously, like Avaluna, I didn't use most of them since they looked like some 5-year-old was playing with Mommy's makeup! Thanks for sharing this.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2008 at 3:15 AM
Is there a set that isn't default replacement? These sets look beautiful, but I do use the maxis lips.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th May 2008 at 7:31 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 14th May 2008 at 8:46 AM.
BloodyPopcorn - I plan to make a custom set of the transparent textures for people who don't have OFB, and also for you. Stay tuned... ok, done.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:20 PM
Thanks to you, my Sims will actually wear makeup without looking like signposts ! Many, many thanks :D

Looking for a king mesher who could make a neckruff as an accessorie... Anyone interested ? :)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 12:56 PM
Beautiful, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 2:36 AM
I love them, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 9:42 PM
I'm on a downloading spree as my computer refuses to recognize my CD-DVD drive. So, I saw your granny shirts and decided to start with you! YOU LUCKY LADY!

About the download...These are really quite useful. I absolutely LOVE the Transparent set just based on the photos and comments here. Can't wait to see them in my game!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 1:51 PM
It's So Beutiful! But i dont know if i should download the opaque or transparent
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 5:47 PM
I decided it was time browse for some new defaults. I already had one of your other sets, and decided I'd just get all of yours. Thanks!