Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extreme Skins "Galaxy Explorers" (Alien Species)

by astiees Posted 1st Apr 2008 at 3:30 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM by astiees

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th May 2008 at 3:25 PM
I was looking for this exact set after seeing a collection of customised Polli Techs. Thanks
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Jwilson5 : 29th May 2008 at 1:11 AM.
These are just lovely. I have had a request to make them into alien defaults if you don't mind.

I have posted the defaults I made at this link
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=82735.
The defaults were made to work with Bloom's sexy feet default replacements.

Thanks Jwilson5
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:52 PM
These are great! I may have to put these on my set of custom aliens, if they are accepted for upload. Thanks much for sharing!

"They can jump, and land, and have no natural predators. Unless, of course, you count me!" *SH-BOOF!* - The Maxx
Scholar
#54 Old 29th May 2008 at 11:12 PM
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, I'm surprised you're not being flooded with fangirling :p

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:04 AM
WOW!!! Fantabulous!! Perfecto!! Bravo!! I simply love these,thanks for sharing them, i also hope we see more from you. You Rock!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:24 PM
Hey guys! I know I haven't been on for a while...but I would just like to say thank you again for all your comments! They mean so mush. Anywho, as I said for everyone who asked its perfectly fine to use packed with your custom sims ...also allowed for defaults to be made into defaults. Just credit me! Thanks again for the support! ....by-the-way a new custom upload of mine should appear on the site within the net few days. Love ya! ~Astiees

Thank you for making the defaults Jwilson5!
I am glad the skins ended up working out for you aeiouna... I was a little nervous when I read the first post because I could see myself forgetting something lol.... just glad it worked. :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 8:01 PM
These are probably the most amazing alien skins I have ever seen!
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:39 AM
Stardust Dragon? *is forcibly reminded of Yugioh 5Ds.* .../nerd

Anyway, those skins are damn hot. Especially the pinkish one!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 10:08 PM
hmm, anyone interested in making these pretty alien eyes as defaults? i would make my own, but i don't have any idea on where i should start from. so i would be extremely thankful if someone did it for me. please?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 6:53 AM
These deserve a prize, I hope you do more, I love your alien imagination!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 10:08 PM
Thanks all of you once again.

I apologize once again for the delay...I am working on 2 project uploads at once...plus I had to go back and to some big adjustments on the base I made for both...therefore the next uploads are taking longer than I originally had hoped. I will get one up as soon as possible I promise. ;D Love ya! ~Asti
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by astiees
I am glad the skins ended up working out for you aeiouna... I was a little nervous when I read the first post because I could see myself forgetting something lol.... just glad it worked. :D

I was freaking out when they weren't working, but I'm just glad I got it figured out before my alien baby was born in my legacy.

In other news, she is gorgeous:

Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 10:55 PM
These are really creative and unusual! I love them.

And your EYES! So gorgeous. I love that they're still deep, deep black, but with a little depth to them. I like them better than my own alien eyes. ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Cult Leader
#64 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 2:50 AM
Thay are all fantastic. The peach is my fav. Thanks for uploading.
Forum Resident
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:21 PM
Amazing!, EA-Maxis should give you a job - today!...

Thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share with us - brilliant work!!!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#66 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 9:07 AM
Is there any chance of getting these as defaults ? With an extra 4th one maybe ?
Test Subject
#67 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 4:04 PM
These are amazing! I love them!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 4:06 PM
oh I hearts you for these!! They are so abnormal I love them. Great job!!

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Instructor
#69 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 5:11 PM
The holes, even on the stomach, look more like breathing devices than bellybuttons. xD Kinda awesome.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:42 PM Last edited by WolfoftheNyght : 15th Feb 2009 at 6:28 PM.
Has anyone else made these into defaults who can post them? I tried to do it with SimPE, but I got stuck on step 3 of a very good tutorial I was using. Needless to say I would LOVE to have the peach one as my game default. I know someone a few posts back said they made them and posted them at the insiminator, but I think that link is dead.

Thank you!

Edit: Nevermind! I figured out what I was doing wrong once I read the tutorial from Step one again! I managed to make the Planet Peach into the default and it looks great! These textures are really of an amazing quality. Thank you so much!
Instructor
#71 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 12:48 AM
Three navels! What a fantastic idea. I love the ideas you used for the bodies. The Dragon skin is my absolut favorite.
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:07 PM
Someone has to default this pleeeease. I'd love it so.
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 6:05 AM
I love these skins! Very impressive.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM
I believe it was nominated and seconded for defaults... Shall we take a vote? *chanting, "Default, default, default"*

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 9:19 PM
wonderful!

One dark day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
Page 3 of 4