Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*~Request~* Goth Marble Recolors to Match My Immortal's Green Set

by MaijinSaix Posted 10th Jul 2008 at 5:51 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 8:19 AM
Thanks! I'm grateful! Perfect job

My Immortal [love 4u]
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:45 PM
these look very good ^^ oh, if only i had teen stuff, so i could dowload my immortal's set to match it...

hi!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 9:50 AM
Green is my favorite color. Hunter Green even.

I had never seen My Immortals recolor and I'm so glad I have and now I have floors (awesome floors) to go with it.

And WOW That was completely fast. :D

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:49 AM
This is a beautiful addition to the Goth set--thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 4:13 PM
The gothic set page is shut down. Do you have other colors for this set like blue and purple? If so, please send them to me because they are awesome and if you made the other gothic set, thank you very much. They are so cool.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Apr 2023 at 2:52 AM Last edited by Cloud_Strife : 29th May 2023 at 5:23 AM. Reason: Priority Request!
Default Blue Goth recolor request - please refer to Michelle for that specific recolor!
You forgot Blue, the Goth Blue that Michelle does, only she's busy enough as it is!
Disregard the "Request Rules" and just consider this an official request, please!

Sincerely Anxious,
Cloud_Strife