Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leaping Dolphins Campground

by aukestrel Posted 28th Jul 2008 at 12:12 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 9:49 PM by aukestrel : incorrect grammar

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 6:32 AM
Wow. I've always wanted my sims to sleep under the stars while on a tropical vacation. Thank you soooo much. Kudos!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Illusion1986
Wow. I've always wanted my sims to sleep under the stars while on a tropical vacation. Thank you soooo much. Kudos!

We love taking Sims camping because it's easier than hotels. (My Sims always leave the room after they order room service and I have to chase them down and make them go back and eat.) So why NOT a beach campground? I ask you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:05 PM
You are my hero! I downloaded all your campgrounds. That was exactly what I was missing.

Thanks to you and your daughter!

Regards, Susi
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:32 PM
Just what I was looking for, just when I was looking for it. Plus, minimal cc. Fab.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 5:58 PM
Thank you