Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ep ready: Monastic Mountain set (6 pieces) Recolourable

by Brasstex Posted 5th Apr 2005 at 6:59 PM - Updated 26th Apr 2005 at 1:58 AM by Brasstex : added a detail snapshot

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:06 PM
cool. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:22 PM
Wow these are beautiful. Want them color enabled?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:40 PM
Absolutely Beautiful! With every set you make it just gets better & better. Cant wait to see what you have planned for your next set. Thank You Brasstex!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:54 PM
Thanks everyone. Dewshine, you sure can if you want.

Brasstex
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 4:41 AM
Good news is that I have most of the set done. Bad news is I can't post attachments at the moment, so I'll try later.
Brassex, did you see the thread I started for recolors of your roof pieces?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 4:48 AM
Yes, I saw them, I actually liked the gold domes a lot. I can't edit my attachments or download my .rar either right now, I think it's just a thing with the server upgrade though.

Brasstex
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 4:55 AM Last edited by dewshine : 6th Apr 2005 at 6:20 AM.
Yeah I think so. Did you see the picture of the copper and white sets I did. I want to redo the gold with a gold shine. But I'll leave the "funky" domes up too.
Oh, I looked at the dragon roof in game...That's a right shiny gold dragon you did there, but you forgot to tell the game which envcube to reflect. I picked a high contrast one and added it to the file. Now it looks even better. And I think I have the gold set I'm working on figured out. These pieces you did are really pretty amazing close up.
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 8:08 AM
Hi Brasstex

This is gorgeous! Thank you for your wonderful work. Whether you know or care or not your objects are the ONLY non-Maxis objects in my game!

Thanks again

netseeker2
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 12:01 PM
Beautiful as always *sigh* I can't wait to get these in my game :D
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 7:14 PM Last edited by dewshine : 7th Apr 2005 at 4:16 PM. Reason: Posted files removed
These are enabled now. I have not made recolors for them this time, except for the Dragon roof base, the dome, and the pagoda roof which I include in the metallic roof color sets that I've done in white, copper, and gold. But alas I still cannot upload them so I'll just have to tease you with a picture...

Edit: we are back in business folks! here are the enabled files! (look for them in the first post, )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:21 PM
I still can't download or post attachments. As soon as I'm able I'll d/l these and post them at the top of thread. I do have a request, but I don't know for sure if you can do it. You know that green dragon on the arch? I was wondering if you could make it "shiny"? Maybe not so shiny as the domes, but kind of shiny? I don' t know, whatever, I love the work you've done with the recolours, thanks alot!

Brasstex
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:57 PM
This is an absolutely awesome set! I dunno what's wrong with you guys but the site is working fine for me, weird. Thanks very much for these! Brasstex you're last house/pictures of it are amazing you continue to be the KING OF KOOL!!! For me anyway.

Can't wait for mooooreeee!!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 10:06 PM
What is with the data base? I cannot get anything to download and I WANT these. RIght now.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 10:50 PM
tabbysgranhag , even though the site is having this problem, I'm downloading the files by:
right-clicking the downloading ink, and pressing save target as, and I get the file like that. Hope this helps
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 11:05 PM Last edited by Brasstex : 7th Apr 2005 at 10:43 PM.
Yeah Simgrl04, that works.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 11:08 PM
I can't see it in your post, but when I posted it in Microsoft Word, I saw it. BTW, the boat is really pretty and the scene is gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 11:10 PM Last edited by Brasstex : 6th Apr 2005 at 11:24 PM.
The recolourable package is posted at the top of the thread now. Looks like the picture attachments are showing up now too.

Brasstex

Okay, thanks for letting me know. The boat isn't finished yet, (no textures, or seats) but when it is I'll post it.
Brasstex
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:42 AM
Brasstex your last picture the person in the background!?!?!?! Is that a centuar??
Scholar
#20 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:08 AM
Thanks,Brasstex.This new creation is a masterpiece,as usually.
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:52 AM
wow, thanx Brasstex! these are fantastic xxx
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:18 AM
All I can say is wow! You manage to amaze me once again, I was looking for these for quite some time. Now I can give my temple its finishing touch, great work! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 4:06 PM Last edited by Brasstex : 7th Apr 2005 at 4:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Master
Brasstex your last picture the person in the background!?!?!?! Is that a centuar??

I'm suprised you could see that, that guy keeps wanting to get his picture taken! One of the many oddities roaming around on the island of Dr. Brasstex. (would you believe this guy's married to a mermaid?)

Brasstex
Forum Resident
#24 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brasstex
I still can't download or post attachments. As soon as I'm able I'll d/l these and post them at the top of thread. I do have a request, but I don't know for sure if you can do it. You know that green dragon on the arch? I was wondering if you could make it "shiny"? Maybe not so shiny as the domes, but kind of shiny? I don' t know, whatever, I love the work you've done with the recolours, thanks alot!

Brasstex

Do you want the original one shiny or a color option that is shiny? Would you like a custom green sheen or one of the default maxis sheens? (In short, yes I can...I can alter the original or make a color option that is shiny. I can even make something slightly shiny. It's all a matter of telling the game what do do.) :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 4:24 PM
Yeah, a slightly shiny custom (green/red whatever) color option would be great! Thanks a lot dewshine.

Brasstex
Page 1 of 3