Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: 4 Wood Kitchens For Budget Minded Sims

by darter1234 Posted 10th Mar 2005 at 8:34 PM - Updated 10th Mar 2005 at 8:41 PM by darter1234

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 9:15 PM
Very nice, downloading, you do a wonderful job. I have yet venture into recoloring the kitchen objects, I think it's a personal problem i don't like venturing into my own kitchen lol. great job. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 9:23 PM
Thank you! I am sure these kitchens will fill my sims' needs, since I start each couple with a 9x9 tile house, and the only separate room is the bath! §20,00 doesn't go very far when building and furnishing! I was going to ask you if you could/would possibly create kitchens to match the bedroom furniture that you created as matches for the Colonial, Craftmeister and
Cheap Eazzze beds. Those would make superb kitchens for sims that are a little more financially independent - and a total match with the bedroom objects.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 11:53 PM
I love the color combinations! Thank you very much, downloading now.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 12:58 AM
Lovely sets Darter,as usual, really love your work,I thank you & my poor simmies thank you. LOL
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 12:20 PM
Darter, did you use the rgb I've told you? Great work!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 7:03 AM
Thank you! I think this is just wonderful!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:06 PM
I agree whole-heartedly about the ugly color options for the fiscally-minded sim. They weren't even kitchy-cheap. Just because you are frugal, doesn't mean you have to suffer. I thank you and my sims thank you for giving them some better designs. Great work!