Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE 06-17-2005 - Clothes for my athletic guy + YA by Simsmaniac

by marvine Posted 27th May 2005 at 11:19 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2005 at 8:32 AM by marvine : update

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th May 2005 at 11:29 PM
look wonderful in the game, thank you!
#3 Old 28th May 2005 at 12:28 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th May 2005 at 1:04 AM
great work if you do anything without boots please post
Instructor
#5 Old 28th May 2005 at 1:12 AM
I have been eagerly awaiting someone to make clothes for this hunky mesh....Big thankyou!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th May 2005 at 4:41 AM
Thankyou thankyou and my male sims thankyou, they really hate the maxis stuff, now they can shop, yay! They look awesome in my game also. Good work
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:05 AM
very nice proportions of the body, thank you again!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:25 AM
Thank you all, I'm so glad you like them!

Now, if anybody has suggestions for recolors, it's not much work and I could do it in between my other projects (Arnold, you know what I'm talking about! ), I need to practise a bit...

Pacha, I tried but it's not as easy as I thought... Maybe later, since I'd like that myself.
#9 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:50 AM
I Would Like to Request for a MORE sexy Looking Clothes This ones ok but i want more !! ^_^
#10 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:52 AM
And Plz make a Ju_black.rar Ehehehe Plz ??
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th May 2005 at 12:56 PM
your new Meshes...
Hello :howdy: marvine :howdy: have me enormous been pleased you the Meshes for Jeans and T-Shirt to have made!!! Unfortunately I knew the pictures yet do not look at last, still the downloads at this time now!!!! Thanks marvine many thank you
With SimPE it is easily the clothes also for all old-gradates to change. With me now also younger men carry your creation. Whom you would like place I gladly few pictures in the forum.

Greetings :howdy:

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th May 2005 at 1:30 PM
Great, Cinderella, and of course pictures are welcome!

Kakashi, your wish is my command... Too bad I can't upload now! :devil:
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2005 at 2:28 PM
Yeah I share Kakashi's point of view, these clothes are nice but I can't wait for more sexy stuff :loco: Thanks for your work, Marvine :clap:
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th May 2005 at 3:55 PM
this is great... could u make tops for him too :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th May 2005 at 6:12 PM
I love them...Marvine you did a wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th May 2005 at 6:31 PM
They r sooooo cool I am downloading !
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th May 2005 at 4:08 AM
I'm so happy to see some sexy clothes. Too often all we get is skater, hippie or librarian. I need more!
#18 Old 29th May 2005 at 6:53 AM
I Wish that maxis would add another body type Such as Muscular for males and what body type would make female sims look great "AND SEXY"....... Hahah except for fat and fit....
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th May 2005 at 7:38 AM
I love everything that you gave me for my Sims. Thanks ever so much. You have the best site I've been in.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#20 Old 29th May 2005 at 8:47 AM
Thants cool but guess it you be better to make more DIFFERENT clothes 4 such stunning guy )))
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th May 2005 at 1:14 PM
Default new pictures...
hallo :howdy: ,

here are again some changed Meshes. Different clothes and changed old-gradate. Thank you to all made possible me!!! Greetings
Screenshots

Test Subject
#22 Old 29th May 2005 at 4:25 PM
Wow! these are great marvine!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th May 2005 at 1:32 AM
Also, Cinderella, could you put the YA meshes up for download? I'm not to keen on using SimPE.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th May 2005 at 9:51 AM
Wow Cinderella, wonderful job with the recolors! These cutoff jeans are yummy! :D
May I ask you where you found the textures? I'm making separate top and bottoms, but I can't find a good used jeans texture...

And Simsmaniac is right, you could put your young adults for download for people who don't like to use SimPE; as I told you before, I prefer not to do it myself since I don't have Uni and couldn't test them in game...

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th May 2005 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Cinderella2005 : 30th May 2005 at 4:13 PM.
RE: Posting...SimPE
:howdy: Hello to everything, hello marvine, :howdy:
I must say you to have the best job made marvine I only recoloriert and for to young men in the Sim PE cloned! It makes me happy very that the kolorierten articles of clothing you all well fallen - in the play I already use it, since I play at present again savage Campus years.
I white like it you does not go however I am already long with my thoughts with the next ADD ON and hope it so much which I its Meshes marvine also again to then use can!!! That men for me completely honestly in such a way look, have the comparison with the original men Skins, those look made even already like asparagus, thii!
It would not be to be able to use unfortunate it in the next ADD ON. Unfortunately I cannot release the Skins and Meshes gedownloadeten by me not here it my own am there (but only changed). Downloads thus only with express agreement of the creators. Ask for understanding! HP: I do not show off only reluctantly with things from me am!. With some creators it is to be taken up with difficulty contact.
Much fun with windshield frame sections!!!

HP of property of the play savage Campus years a picture made available it really functions also there. And again of me in edited version for Simser with the SimPE the Kleidungstücke into all age stages clones want!

Here the left to tutorial SimPE (german)
Screenshots

Page 1 of 3