Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grand Trianon Recolors - MORE Kids

by tiggerypum Posted 29th Aug 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2006 at 4:43 PM by tiggerypum

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 11:32 PM
Thank you so much for these. They're just what I needed
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 12:08 AM
hmmm... I like the pink set
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 12:43 AM
i like the pink set, too! thanks for making my request. *hugs* :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 12:51 AM
wOW, GREAT SETS =C)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 1:06 AM
I like how you used Neopets. Good job!!
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 1:22 AM
You are so good. I love your recolors for the kids rooms. Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:45 AM
Gorgeous! Downloading right now!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 9:49 AM
I love yuor works :gidea:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 11:57 PM
Awesome!!! Thanks so much
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 4:21 PM
I like your :sniper: Grand Trianon Recolors - MORE Kids Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:28 PM
Love the wood and white, thank you
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:54 PM
Two very lovely sets, I really like them, TYVM.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:59 PM
WOW! All I can say is thank you to all you great creator here at Mod the Sims 2 I just love the bunk beds!

Oceanview
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 9:14 PM
Thank you, although I didn't make the bunk beds, those were the awesome handiwork of The Dream Team. You do need to go download their set to have this work. Btw, say a prayer for all those who were in the path of hurricane Katrina, JWoods (one of the Dream Team) lives there.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 1:01 AM
Nice job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 8:42 PM
luv em! u rock! :D

~*~Cheese Rocks~*~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 6:25 AM
You're great - love the recolors.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 8:59 AM
how do u get the bed like it is , i downloaded it and it come out just like a normal bed ?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 12:21 PM
If you go to the Grand Trianon set, there are 2 bedroom sets for you to get. One of them has the double bed, many dressers, the drapes and the manditory *floor mirror*. The second bedroom set is the bunk bed set, which includes some small desks and a mirror and I don't remember what else that can work with the bunks. To make the bunk beds, you need to place the top bunk, the add the lower bunk and/or a combination of the block-like furniture that can go underneath the upper bunk. Basically, it's a design your own set
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
If you go to the Grand Trianon set, there are 2 bedroom sets for you to get. One of them has the double bed, many dressers, the drapes and the manditory *floor mirror*. The second bedroom set is the bunk bed set, which includes some small desks and a mirror and I don't remember what else that can work with the bunks. To make the bunk beds, you need to place the top bunk, the add the lower bunk and/or a combination of the block-like furniture that can go underneath the upper bunk. Basically, it's a design your own set

[COLOR=DarkRed]well im a lil confusing , is there anyway i can just have the beds , i dont want the floor and walls stuff, i just like the beds[/COLOR]
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 4:20 AM
First of all, you must get the grand trianon set and the *floor mirror* is required or it won't work at all. The 'bed' you see is a bunch of pieces of that set. What I have here are *recolors*, color additions for the set. Go download the mirror bedroom and the loft bedroom set from there. Download the recolor set from here. All the GT items use 1-2 files for the *entire* recolor, it's not like you will be adding a lot more files to your game. The 'beds' shown above are multiple pieces of the set, there's a lower bed, the upper bed, and I think I used the 2 different desks, but it really is build your own.

I'm going to repeat this: You must get the floor mirror from the GT mirror bedroom or *none* of this will work at all. I can't really help you more than this.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:33 AM
Thank you so much for these re-colours. They look fantastic. Can't wait to try them out in my game. :thumb:

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 2:26 PM
ace......well dun

Lil Gemma
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:39 PM
Brilliant. I like the bits of neopets in the pink sets. I agree, pink usuls do go with the set, and tanks!
Page 1 of 2