Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairuza Balk

by cerisedrea Posted 31st Aug 2005 at 4:36 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 8:30 AM
You did an amazing job on her, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for creating and sharing your sim with us.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 8:46 AM
She is beautiful, many thanks!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 9:55 AM
i think she looks a lot like her thanx for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 1:47 PM
she looks fab
Space Pony
#6 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 2:14 PM
Oooo I love Fairuza Balk too.. She looks great.

As for your EP question.... since I don't have Uni, I checked for you.... and.......Yes, if you use the normal package installer you do get the message saying that this file requires EP data not installed, so yes it's a Uni only upload.

However, if you install with Clean Installer, it's fine and works great!
#7 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 2:52 PM
Cant tell witch is the real thing, lol. Very nice job.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 6:26 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven't seen her since she was in the movies "the Best Christmas Pageant Ever." and "Return to OZ"- (she played dorothy in return to oz) when she was a child!! she looks beautiful and your sim of her is great!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 7:06 PM
Thats really good! With Sussi's Garbo eyebrows.. she'll be 99.9 % spot on!! Wicked, thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 1:37 AM
:wow: I loved her in waterboy I want her to have my Sim babys wipes away drool.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 5:36 AM
everyone says i look like her, i love her, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 1:05 AM
Good job!!! She´s perfect. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 7:50 PM
i have no clue who she is.
all i know, is you made her look great.
so im downloading her.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 12:44 AM
She looks great. Can you make her the way she looked in The Craft? Thanks for sharing though. Great job.

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 5:03 AM Last edited by cerisedrea : 4th Sep 2005 at 5:06 AM. Reason: Thought of more as I hit the "post" button. Don't you hate it when that happens?
I could do her up Nancy-style, and post pics and a shopping list for the goodies I used, but I don't think I'll add an updated file of her that includes them. I'm too lazy to seek out permission from everyone, and things are super-slow to upload on my sad little dial-up modem. I probably would have made the whole thing out of default parts if echo66's eyes hadn't been so perfect (thankfully she was kind enough to give me permission).

Uh, wow, I sure am babbly for a lazy person.

Edit: Also, a big thank you to everyone who has given me such lovely feedback, and everyone who has downloaded. I appreciate both.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 6:13 AM
I love her!! What a beauty..in sim and real life! Very nice work and no squinting required!! :D

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 2:26 AM
Loved her to pieces in the craft and in the waterboy --- awesome job keep up the great work!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 2:43 AM
She's HOT...
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 5:54 AM
Finally! You did a great job. God i love Fairuza haha i wet my panties when i saw your sim version of her haha....and a nancy-style fairuza *collapses*
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 2:00 PM
She's absolutely lovely! And just for the record, I didn't have to squint either. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing her!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 2:22 PM
Perfect likeness. She is fantastic! You did such a good job on her. Wow.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:30 AM
Amazing Sim... Thank You