Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jarrigon Landscaping

by zedrik Posted 4th Sep 2005 at 4:01 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2008 at 5:05 AM by zedrik

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:03 AM
Oh my gosh thanks so much! I was looking for fall versions of these trees, thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 5:27 AM
This is just beautiful for the Fall season, coming up! Thank you!
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 2:21 PM
these are fantastic! thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:57 PM
Hello
I like your color variety. I also have an alien planet hood that didn't have that special something that your recolors sets add, ie something beside green and brown.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 7:16 PM
Yes!!! Thank you! I got your other two sets and was getting ready to ask you for precisely this colour scheme until I got to this post! I have some Mars terrain paints I made and used on lots and well as Mars is orangy red, this will fit in perfectly with that! Will have to see how the blue coloured set works with my lunar terrain paints which of course is grey/black in colour as can be seen here in my Moon Base Omega lot in the residential section.

netseeker2
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 11:05 AM
Default Thank You, Again
Greetings Zedrik,

I realize that this may not be Jarrigonian true, but would there be a possibility that you could do some yellow tulips (the color of your taste tables) and some green tulips the color of your poppies?

Thank you,

HeartDeco
Recolour maniac of maniacs
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
Greetings Zedrik,

I realize that this may not be Jarrigonian true, but would there be a possibility that you could do some yellow tulips (the color of your taste tables) and some green tulips the color of your poppies?

Thank you,

HeartDeco

The flowers are kind of tedious to recolor for me. I'd put a request in the request forum. Anyone has my permission to use my recolors as a base to work from if they need to.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:04 PM
WOW! These recolours are truly beautiful zedrik, thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:53 PM
I'm loving all of these alien themes!

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 8:19 AM
Very pretty.