Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *Updated* Merokkan Chair by Numenor and Windkeeper

by windkeeper Posted 11th Apr 2005 at 3:02 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:52 PM by whitesiren

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
#76 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 4:06 PM
They're lovely thanks :D
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:12 AM
wow~~wonderful job
thank you
#78 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:53 PM
hello,
really superb
thank you very much
Anah he
Test Subject
#79 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 3:20 AM
thank you thank you thank you! now I can use my favorite sofa and have a conversation area that MATCHES! *immitates Stimpy* "Joy."
Test Subject
#80 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 10:07 AM
Wow, that looks awesome!
Instructor
#81 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 11:00 PM Last edited by HeartDeco : 5th Oct 2005 at 11:37 PM.
Default Some Recolors for Numenor and Windkeeper
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Finally! I really can't furnish a living room without an armchair matching with the sofa!

Numenor,

I have done some recolors of some of the Merokkan Bazaar Sofas, which as you know will color the Loveseats - and now this Chair.

Windkeeper, I hope you and Numenor like them. I will post the link to the sofas momentarily, but since I am posting a link to the chair there, also, I needed to get that one up first. I hope I followed the correct protocol for this type of post, since the objects were both a Maxis recolor and a new mesh recolor.

This is a special THANK YOU to you both for all you do for all of us.
HeartDeco

Here is the link for the Recolor File for the whole Merokkan set.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#82 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:36 PM
thanks you so much for making this chair !!great job !!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:01 AM
I've done some new textures for the "Merokkan" seating cushions, and matching/coordinating textures for the frame. Of course, they work great on this CHAIR, too!
http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove...livingroom.html

Thanks so much to Windkeeper and Numenor for rounding out this seating set. I wasn't interested in making new textures for the sofa and loveseat until I found your great matching chair!

~Hairfish
Field Researcher
#84 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 12:43 PM
Finally a matching chair, I always say the game furnishings was designed by men, the chairs don't match the sofas so we can't have a proper suite. This is so annoying. Yes I know that a few do but not all. So thank you Numenor and others for doing this lovely chair. Any more in the pipeline?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#85 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:03 AM
Beautiful, just beautiful. I've wanted the set to be complete for some time now. Thank you for your time on these. Just beautiful...
Invara
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 2:07 AM
wonderful! thank you this is great
for my pakistani sims =)

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#87 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 9:43 PM
Yay! Thank you; now I have to use that sofa. That chair is just too perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 9:00 PM
Now I know what I wanted... a chair like this
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:50 PM
Thank You
Page 4 of 4