Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Astonishing X-Men

by SynapticSim Posted 15th Oct 2005 at 3:37 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:32 PM by SynapticSim : Misspelled Joss Whedon

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:19 PM
These are awesome and look like they were a deal of work great job!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:15 PM
WOLVIE!!! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:45 PM
Sweet. I love what you've done with Emma's costume, by the way. (I've seen others that make her look like she's still Sebastian Shaw's bitch.) Excellent work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:48 PM
Uh, you've hotlinked to an image from buffy.nu, so most people will see a roadblock. A very nice roadblock though. A SMG roadblock.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:58 AM Last edited by SynapticSim : 16th Oct 2005 at 3:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zythe
Uh, you've hotlinked to an image from buffy.nu, so most people will see a roadblock. A very nice roadblock though. A SMG roadblock.

Uh, could you explain this to me? I replaced the pic, even though I could see it just fine. And what is a SMG roadblock. Furthermore, did you have any comments on the skins, or did you just stop by to point out a mistake? :naughty: Thanx, much appreciated! :censored:

As for everyone else! Thanx, I'm glad you all are enjoying, usually when I start working on the current costumes, a costume change is just around the corner, let's hope I can get the rest done before that happens, lol. It's difficult not to make Emma's clothes look like how she acts, but, I went with the comic book version, and this is similar to that, just no cape. :wise:

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:10 AM
Great job! Love Colossus and White Queen.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:17 AM
Thank you! I like them a lot, now I can have Emma mess with Scott and Jean's relationship! Just what I wanted... :evil:
But, please, make New Mutants (old set of them) Cannonball, Magik, Magma, Mirage?, Sunspott?, Wolfsbane?, and is there more of them..
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:43 PM
Love all your stuff, Syn! Oh, BTW, Mr. Whedon's first name is Joss, not Josh. Just pointing that out.

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by craigdiesel666
Love all your stuff, Syn! Oh, BTW, Mr. Whedon's first name is Joss, not Josh. Just pointing that out.

Whoops, thanx, I knew that, but I didn't know that, ya know?

~ Syn
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:42 AM
Quote:
Here's the mutants from the pages of Astonishing X-Men, a great comic written by Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and more!

Um... technically, Joss doesnt write the XMen, I dont think. He just did the movie.
Either way, LOVE the skins! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 7:16 AM
Wonderful!!! Thank you!!!!

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyElvan
Um... technically, Joss doesnt write the XMen, I dont think. He just did the movie.
Either way, LOVE the skins! :D

Actually, the writers for X-Men (2000) were Tom DeSanto and Bryan Singer (who also directed) with a screenplay by David Hayter.

The writers for X-Men 2 (2003) were Bryan Singer (also directed this one), David Hayter, and Zak Penn with a screenplay by Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris, and David Hayter.

The writers for X-Men 3 (not released yet) are Zak Penn and Simon Kinberg.

Astonishing X-Men is a newer title from Marvel, staring the sims above, and atleast the first 12 issues were written by the creative team of Joss Whedon and John Cassaday.

Also, be on the look out for Ultimate X-Men written by Bryan Singer, director of the first X-Men movies, I think it's coming soon.

Btw, glad ya liked the skins.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:39 PM
Awsome! I love it! How did you get Logan to be so short?
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:29 PM
Really nice work, thank you.
#16 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 11:07 PM
Thank you, Was Looking for a a Kitty "Shadow-Cat" Pryde for a story I was going to call "Raining Cats and Spiders" staring Felica "Black Cat" Hardy and Peter "Spider-Man" Parker. Now if I can find Spider-Girl and/or Spider-Woman skins.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:54 PM
A Job Well Done
Thoroughly Impressed!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:06 PM
know of ne thread where I can find Logans hood/mask?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niteblade
know of ne thread where I can find Logans hood/mask?

It doesn't exist ... Yet, but I have it on good authority that one just might be arriving soon.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:58 AM
kool jst wolverine doesnt as good with out it :P
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 5:27 PM
I collect the comics so this'll make a great addition to my neighbourhood!! Nice work!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:54 AM
mandar pag de skins anime al [email protected]