Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

more wierdo recolors; counters

by jobtwo Posted 31st Oct 2005 at 5:34 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 6:58 AM
Wow, these are very odd, I love them, thanks. Oh, I seem to be the first to post. Hehe, well thanks for making these. I will enjoy using them.

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 1:29 PM
. . . . omfg? :insane:

// °AmericanSoviets° ..

- [Excuse me, Can i take a picture?] -
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 3:15 PM
Wonderful job!!! Im going to link this thread in the main post

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:02 AM
Oh goody!! Look at all the pretty colors!
I need lime and pink??

Thank you!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 8:35 PM Last edited by emma.martin : 3rd Dec 2005 at 12:54 PM.
Hi there .... Amazing job but I have a problem with them. I've extracted and moved them into the downloads folder - and they are showing up in there but when I load the game they're not there - which is really annoying because they're exactly the thing i've been looking for!! Someone please help me before I chuck my PC out of the window (and as I live 7 floors up that won't be pretty!)

If It Looks Good, You'll See It;
If It Sounds Good, You'll Hear It;
If It's Marketed Right, You'll Buy It;
But ... If It's Real - You'll Feel It.
(Kid Rock)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 7:09 AM
emma.martin.....try redownloading the meshes for the cabinets .....they were updated to change the guid numbers if you have the old counters these wont work, you need the updated meshes
hope this helps
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jobtwo
emma.martin.....try redownloading the meshes for the cabinets .....they were updated to change the guid numbers if you have the old counters these wont work, you need the updated meshes
hope this helps

It did .... it's all working! Thanks :salute:

If It Looks Good, You'll See It;
If It Sounds Good, You'll Hear It;
If It's Marketed Right, You'll Buy It;
But ... If It's Real - You'll Feel It.
(Kid Rock)
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:26 AM
great job thanks for the recolours be good to use my game. Don't worry I won't recolour the objects as i dont know how to recolour objects yet. thanks heaps.