Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haylea and Hannah Identical Twins

by baby_kitty66 Posted 12th Nov 2005 at 6:18 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2006 at 12:58 AM by baby_kitty66

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:53 PM
sims can have twins?? wow ya learn somthing new every day

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonoChaos
sims can have twins?? wow ya learn somthing new every day

oh definitely. i had this time where that was all i was getting @_@ luckily thats over...taking care of two babys at once is a nightmare.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:43 AM
I think these are the most identical in-game twins I've seen. Amazing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:53 AM
Yeah i was surprised how much they look alike, the only differences really is ones nose is a little wider and ones eye brows are a little higher.
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:14 AM
I don't usualy download sims, but I'm going to have to download these two- how cute!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:42 AM
How do you get identical twins?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 3:05 AM
Luck... Or you can make them.

Oh, and your twins look so sweet!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:48 AM
The last pic is adorable! I never get identical twins...one always gets something drastic (like a hair colour) and the other will look nothing like them. I'm gonna load these, they really are cute.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:13 AM
Sometimes u can also get sims that are not identical like a girl and a boy. That's what happened in my game. They also have two different skin color too.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:40 AM
Oh! Some cutiies..

I've never had twins in my game, actually i only get boys? No girls..

Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:40 AM
she could have just made them from scratch... not being born but starting from children
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:13 PM
pinkedge, she said they were born in game. Not made in CAS. I've seen in game twins that are close before, I used two jeff's cheat, a lot for a while, lol. These still are the closest I've seen. And yes, there are very slight differences. Anyway, they are cute.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:17 PM
nice
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:50 PM
very sweet little girls ^^
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:52 AM
I had twins and they were exactly, I mean exactly alike and born in game! both boys! Haha they been died of old age!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:37 PM
I have never got twins, its so unfair. These little girls are gorgous though!! ;D

...I am the lie living for you, so you can hide.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:11 PM
These are adorable now all they need is a mum and dad, thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:07 PM
If you want me to upload the mother and father i will. Its sims of me and my boyfriend lol. I have them saved so if you want them just let me know and i will upload them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 5:41 AM
Okay as requested by email i will upload Billy and Crystal, the mother and father of these twins.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baby_kitty66
Yeah i was surprised how much they look alike, the only differences really is ones nose is a little wider and ones eye brows are a little higher.

exuse me but um i down loaded the twins but thier nowhere to be found on the game can you help me please?
:sorry: im sorry to botther you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 5:46 AM
Did you extract them and then look in your sim bin? Make sure you are on child female when you look in the bin because they wont be there unless you do that....so in CAS select child and female then open the sim bin and they should be there.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 7:33 PM
So cute!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:15 PM
Help me please someone I can't get any downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it when we laugh in school the teachers say do you find something funny? When obviously we do?
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:57 PM
one time i got twins but they was a girl and a boy then i lost them coz i got a new comp lol but i never got one since o well by the way i dunno if u have already said this but u can get triplets aswell lmao thats just luck which i wanna have lmao so im downloading these 2 :D
Page 1 of 2