Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Catwoman Whip and Wonder Woman Lasso

by generalzoi Posted 8th Nov 2005 at 6:18 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:29 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:01 AM
Thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:36 AM
Hmmm, yes well... I'd download it, except for the small issue of it not letting me. I guess I'll just have to try again some other time. Hopefully it'll be working again for me by tomorrow...

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

-------------

Avatar courtesy of The Leaky Cauldron
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:11 PM Last edited by joe_debock : 9th Nov 2005 at 6:41 AM.
I have to second that, won't download. I'll try again later

Got it! Thanks
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:57 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 9th Nov 2005 at 12:57 AM.
Wow, these are awesome, can't wait until the site has the downloads working again!

The Whip looks just as I imagined it. I didn't even think of this whip/lasso until after I was finished with Catwoman! Give me a break, lol!

Thanx so much for doing this! I won't request anything until at least Thursday, I know you need a break, lol (J/K).

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:10 PM
too bad its not for males, would be great for an indiana jones sim. good work, thanks.

I've been waiting all this time to be something I can't define.
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#7 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:17 PM
nice

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM
good job! if i think of any super hero stuff ill pm you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 10:59 PM
Is it letting everyone download now? Let me know if it's not still.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
Is it letting everyone download now? Let me know if it's not still.

It will let me download it, but when I go to unpack it with WinRar, it says "archive is unknown or damaged". So, it won't unpack it.

Thanx though!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:03 AM
You go girl! Love your avatar by the way ^_^
and wher did you get that awesom syringe?

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:26 AM
The syringe is a dart.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:20 AM
The mesh file won't download.Anyone else having that problem?I even tried right click save as,and it's showing it as a .txt document.Very strange.I PM'd a mod,but haven't gotten a response.Oh well,looks nice.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 4:04 AM
Okay y'all, I reuploaded it. Try downloading again and let me know if it works or not.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
Okay y'all, I reuploaded it. Try downloading again and let me know if it works or not.

It's working now,thank you.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:12 AM
Lovely, it works now ^_^

Thanks, generalzoi!

~ Nessa

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

-------------

Avatar courtesy of The Leaky Cauldron
Forum Resident
#17 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:41 PM
Works Beautifully! Great Job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:08 PM
Default hey
can you use it.

To what i say repeat ketchup, rubber buns, and liquor.What did u have for breakfast,"Ketchup, rubber buns, and liquor.What did u have for lunch,"Ketchup, rubber buns, and liquor.What did i do when i saw ahot girl,"ketchup, rubber buns,and liquor.It sounds like catch up,rub her buns, and lick her.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laracrofttrl
can you use it.

Nope. I wouldn't have any idea how to go about making a usable one. It's just for costumes and such.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:20 PM
Default Just wanted to know
how do you get it on the body.

To what i say repeat ketchup, rubber buns, and liquor.What did u have for breakfast,"Ketchup, rubber buns, and liquor.What did u have for lunch,"Ketchup, rubber buns, and liquor.What did i do when i saw ahot girl,"ketchup, rubber buns,and liquor.It sounds like catch up,rub her buns, and lick her.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laracrofttrl
how do you get it on the body.

It's under glasses. It was made to fit a sim wearing a skin tight outfit, so if your outfit is bulky you might not see it properly.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:49 AM Last edited by daedreem : 27th Nov 2005 at 8:09 AM. Reason: Additional Content
Default Wonder Woman
(sigh) and I find this AFTER making my Wonder Woman skin... (not uploaded yet... Have to find and prepare to credit mesh maker...)
I guess I'll have to redo it later without the drawn on lasso... and the lasso took forever!
Thanks General Zoi!

Edit-- I posted a picture of a preliminary version of my Wonder Woman, in case y'all would be interested...
it's at Random Acts Of Blog
I have improved it since this picture was taken, and will have to do so again, now that the Lasso is available.. but this is my most recent photo.

Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:30 PM
Wonder Woman is HERE!
OK, My Wonder Woman has been uploaded and accepted.. I posted a link to the Lasso in it so people could find it, but since I didn't recolor it I didn't list the Lasso Mesh in the Automated links.

Anyone wanting a Wonder Woman to go with this wonderful Lasso, please find it HERE- {WONDER WOMAN}

The lasso does indeed work great. I tested it and General Zoi's cloak in the making of Wonder Woman, and even created a teenage Wonder Girl for myself... (she looks cool in Maxis Made clothes, so don't ask for a skin for that one.. LOL)

"Born to WooHoo" T-shirts and items.
My other designs. Feel free to request new ones!